• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Diamond Donor Christmas Tourny!

MobDanceStudios

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: MobDanceStudios
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend): Me, MobDanceStudios
Will you record? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying I am hosting it): Yes I have 120 subs, www.youtube.com/user/MobDanceStudios1
Why do you want this donor?: So I can join lobbys easier for when I record.
Why do you want to be in this tourny?: To show people that i'm good at pvp.and for a challenge

Reaction score
Due to Zekrom and T0 having some issues (wifi lag/forum account is glitched) I will post their app for them!

IGN:T0PlaysMc
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend):T0PlaysMc
Will you record? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying I am hosting it):no sorry
Why do you want this donor?:so that i can disguise :D
Why do you want to be in this tourny?: to get the donor and to fight other participants fairly :D
Accepted :3

IGN:Zekrom_Ares
Account you want to get donor for (myself):Zekrom_Ares
[6:48:45 PM] Zekrom.: Age: 13 kinda
will you records? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying i am hosting it): No, lazy if i do i will of corse give ya credit
Why do you want this donor: Who doesn't want donor?
Why do you want to be in this tourny:1. i want donor 2. have fun 3.u beg me to :D 4. ur my best friend :p
Accepted mah zekkeh boi

Other applicants!

IGN: MobDanceStudios
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend): Me, MobDanceStudios
Will you record? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying I am hosting it): Yes I have 120 subs, www.youtube.com/user/MobDanceStudios1
Why do you want this donor?: So I can join lobbys easier for when I record.
Why do you want to be in this tourny?: To show people that i'm good at pvp.and for a challenge
Declined, please confirm your skype name and re-apply

Tribute Application
IGN: jjppoohhnn
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend): myself
Will you record? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying I am hosting it): Yes absolutly I will be recording I have 445 subscribers
Why do you want this donor?: So I can record without being kicked.
Why do you want to be in this tourny?: I want to record and want to challenge my self and entertain my subscribers

Channel: www.youtube.com/jjppoohhnn
Accepted.

T0PlaysMc

Platinum
Reaction score
Tribute Application
IGN:T0PlaysMc
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend):T0PlaysMc
Will you record? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying I am hosting it):no sorry
Why do you want this donor?:for disguise :D
Why do you want to be in this tourny?:to participate against other players and the diamond donor

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would you be helpful?: Yes, I can help with the organisation and the running of the server as I am experienced in configuring a server.
How would you help?: I can configure the server if need be and can identify hackers easily. I could be an official.
Why do you want to help host this: I want to get involved and help with something because I love helping.
Are you mature:Yes.

Reaction score
Would you be helpful?: Yes, I can help with the organisation and the running of the server as I am experienced in configuring a server.
How would you help?: I can configure the server if need be and can identify hackers easily. I could be an official.
Why do you want to help host this: I want to get involved and help with something because I love helping.
Are you mature:Yes.
Ok, you are accepted because you obviously seem quite confident with helping AND you have a private server that detects hackers.
On skype I will add you and ask you a few questions :D

Jakebjorn

Spectator
Reaction score
Tribute Application
IGN:Zintoz
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend):Zintoz
Why do you want this donor?: diamond donor would be awesome <3 + disguise command
Why do you want to be in this tourny?:to have a bit of fun and meet new people

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, you are accepted because you obviously seem quite confident with helping AND you have a private server that detects hackers.
On skype I will add you and ask you a few questions :D
Bit of a miscommunication. I don't have a private server. I meant I can identify people who are hacking and I am experienced with setting up servers. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Reaction score
Bit of a miscommunication. I don't have a private server. I meant I can identify people who are hacking. Sorry for the miscommunication.
oh thats fine, but if you can identify hackers very well you would be very useful.

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: misterzane
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend): misterzane
Will you record? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying I am hosting it): It depends if my computers running fast or not
Why do you want this donor?: Because i really want to play in US servers with some of my american friends but because im in england it takes longer to log in and they are normally full.
Why do you want to be in this tourny?: To win diamond doner for the reasons i said above, also it looks really really fun and i wanna test my skills

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Salamancer101
Account you want to get donor for (yourself or a friend): DuskHD
Will you record? (if you do link my channel in the desc saying I am hosting it): Yes.
Why do you want this donor?: To help a friend that has never gotten donor.
Why do you want to be in this tourny?: To win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci