• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Diamond Donor In-Game Rank Went Away!!!! (Diamond Donor Is lifetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Earlier this morning, my diamond donor was working, then I went on this afternoon and I didn't have my diamond donor rank anymore!!!!

My IGN: simo_the_limo

I still have my forum rank.

Can you pls help me, I purchased this 2 weeks ago, and I paid good money for it and it just went away.

PLS PLS PLS help me.

P.S, I was gifted this, and everyone else that was gifted by this person lost theirs as well.

Other People: @_Dusky_ @123COBALT123 kooksey.

Last edited:

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
It could be that the gift was only given based on the old donor system - that diamond only is valid for 1 or 3 months.
However, this could be an issue with how this was given.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
It could be that the gift was only given based on the old donor system - that diamond only is valid for 1 or 3 months.
However, this could be an issue with how this was given.
I got it 2 weeks ago, you can only buy lifetime diamond donor now, and it isn't a month anyway.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
That's a pretty odd issue, I suggest emailing support.
Sorry I couldn't really be of assistance.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Any issues regarding your donor, in-game or on the forums, must be directed to MCSG account support at: [email protected]

In the email, include your forum account name, Minecraft username and if possible, the PayPal email that was used to gift you the donor (you may need to ask the person who gifted you).

This sounds like an issue with the buyer filing a chargeback on the PayPal transactions, but I may of course be entirely wrong. In either case, you need to email MCSG account support.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
The person who gifted this to you was Banned for Charge Back, Who gave it to you?

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, were you gifted this or did you buy it?
I was gifted by EaTernaLxDreamzz.

That's a pretty odd issue, I suggest emailing support.
Sorry I couldn't really be of assistance.
I will try. :)

Any issues regarding your donor, in-game or on the forums, must be directed to MCSG account support at: [email protected]

In the email, include your forum account name, Minecraft username and if possible, the PayPal email that was used to gift you the donor (you may need to ask the person who gifted you).

This sounds like an issue with the buyer filing a chargeback on the PayPal transactions, but I may of course be entirely wrong. In either case, you need to email MCSG account support.
Yes I will, and I do know the PayPal email.

The person who gifted this to you was Banned for Charge Back, Who gave it to you?
EaTernaLxDreamzz. He also bought diamond donor for _Dusky_, Kooksey99, Lreeves and Cobalt101, they are all missing there's as well. (I know, I wonder how much money he has....)

We are in a call with Bec (Fantasyofcheese), discussing it.

BUT, _Dusky_, Cobalt101 & kooksey99 are perm banned, if this has anything to do with it. I am not though.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
I was gifted by EaTernaLxDreamzz.

I will try. :)

Yes I will, and I do know the PayPal email.

EaTernaLxDreamzz. He also bought diamond donor for _Dusky_, Kooksey99, Lreeves and Cobalt101, they are all missing there's as well.

We are in a call with Bec (Fantasyofcheese), discussing it.

BUT, _Dusky_, Cobalt101 & kooksey99 are perm banned, if this has anything to do with it.
The reason for the ban is Chargeback right?

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't know, I will ask.

Edit: Yes, it was chargeback.
Chargeback is the return of funds to a consumer, forcibly initiated by the issuing bank of the instrument used by a consumer to settle a debt. Specifically, it is the reversal of a prior outbound transfer of funds from a consumer's bank account, line of credit, or credit card. Thats the definition. I think he scammed them in a way, Like refunded it after he got your rank.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Chargeback is the return of funds to a consumer, forcibly initiated by the issuing bank of the instrument used by a consumer to settle a debt. Specifically, it is the reversal of a prior outbound transfer of funds from a consumer's bank account, line of credit, or credit card. Thats the definition. I think he scammed them in a way, Like refunded it after he got your rank.
So your saying that Eaternal scammed us?

I am a little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci