• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My discount code doesent works

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is two reasons why that code may not work, one, it could be a bug which then you would report it by following my instructions below. And two, it could be that the sale is finished and they have cancelled the code in the store.

If the code discount may be a bug you can report it in one of two places, our Github or report it to a higher level staff member.

To report it to a higher level staff member feel free to head onto our teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) or PM a staff member here on the forums about the bug. You can also use the Github which the developers are very active on and can get to your issue right away.

https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues

That is all we can do for now and if you have any more questions feel free to PM a staff member or me about a question you may have.

QA:TL ?

Coma ItsInferno | FalconzPVP

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
Here is two reasons why that code may not work, one, it could be a bug which then you would report it by following my instructions below. And two, it could be that the sale is finished and they have cancelled the code in the store.

If the code discount may be a bug you can report it in one of two places, our Github or report it to a higher level staff member.

To report it to a higher level staff member feel free to head onto our teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) or PM a staff member here on the forums about the bug. You can also use the Github which the developers are very active on and can get to your issue right away.

https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues

That is all we can do for now and if you have any more questions feel free to PM a staff member or me about a question you may have.

QA:TL ?

Coma ItsInferno | FalconzPVP
^ The bug has been reported to Chad and the devs

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member