• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MY DONOR HAS disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdem038

Spectator
Reaction score
ı pay the gold donor but ı cant use it please help me

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
If I am correct by assuming from the title that you had the rank at some point and it is now gone, you may have purchased the 1 month or some other temporary payment option for the Gold Donator rank.

If you believe this is a mistake and you did in fact purchase lifetime, then please contact MCGamer support with the email [email protected] including a screenshot of your receipt that was emailed to you post-purchase

Hope this helped and please be patient when waiting for a response from support,
Defscape

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
If I am correct by assuming from the title that you had the rank at some point and it is now gone, you may have purchased the 1 month or some other temporary payment option for the Gold Donator rank.

If you believe this is a mistake and you did in fact purchase lifetime, then please contact MCGamer support with the email [email protected] including a screenshot of your receipt that was emailed to you post-purchase

Hope this helped and please be patient when waiting for a response from support,
Defscape
Thank you Defscape I forgot that it could have not a lifetime payment.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Defscape
Contact support 24 hours after the purchase with a proof of purchase like Defscape said.

QA;TL

egejp

Platinum
Reaction score
Selam Erdem,
Gold donorun en yakın zamanda büyük ihtimalle gelir bazı aksaklıklar olmuş olabilir eğer yakın bir zamanda gelmezse [email protected]'e mail at. Gold Donor alırken sslerin varsa bu sana daha çok yardımcı olacaktır.
En yakın zamanda gelmesi dileğiyle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci