• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My entire MCSG story. (Confessions ;D)

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
So, it all started back in 2012.. I don't really know when exactly I joined but my good ol pal Yesh (DoodleBob91) showed me the game Minecraft, at first I had a HUGE hatred for the game, I didn't like it, I thought it looked very weird and just a boring game in general. I started playing some single player stuff and watched Yesh play MCSG I thought it looked extremely fun. So I went back home and begged my mom to buy me the game, she eventually said yes, and that's when I created the account 'wharris21' I had alot of fun playing mcsg, I met some friends like duckluv321 TheLyssy wickedsparrow, and many more. We all loved playing MCSG, although we weren't amazing at it. I had searched some YouTube videos up and found a hacked client called nodus, I didn't really know what it was, but I figured out how to install it, and I did start cheating I eventually got banned for a week, but that didn't bother me I continued to hack, and got banned for a second time, which was a permban. I was quite upset with myself, and I knew I shouldn't have done it. Then I got a new account called "SnickleDood" I continued to play MCSG (months after I was banned) and had alot of fun, I met some extremely good friends like AMooseMan3 and all the randies I skyped with. I truly loved MCSG, I was one of those kids that got really mad at the game, and I liked to take it out on the forums. One day duckluv and I got in a fight and we started no longer talking, she got Moderator and I was a little upset, I said things and I got forum banned, not just forum banned, but they also banned me in-game. So I was pretty mad. Then I found out about the hive, I had then moved on to there, and played quite alot and that's where I met some of my bestfriends that still are my bestfriends today. Nexsio Ray bogen BlueCaptain WolfieGames and many more, I decided to start up a clan, many of my other friends joined like zahramcfinest, and more and more people applied, I never thought I could start up a successful clan or anything, eventually EU people started joining and that's when Narwhal joined and I decided to promote him to owner with me, after a short run he left, and EdtheG joined, we were basically a family and I miss it so much, we all had our UPS and downs but in the end I wouldn't have traded those memories for anything. After the clan disbanded everyone kind of split off in their own directions, some people went to MCSG, and others were getting in arguments that basically split the group. As you can tell, most of us went to MCSG, and I'm thankful for the ones that went to MCSG and not with the others. Anyways we then jumped communities we went from the Reddit community to a whole bunch of others. But one day, Nexsio and myself were fighting Bunns on badlion, and he wanted us to get on Rebels teamspeak to talk to him, I thought it was pretty cool because I tried joining Rebels in 2013, so we got on, and he was extremely cool, he then left Rebels and joined destiny with Jccandfriends Uwem and a ton of others. We got invited cause Cookie told them about us, and Nexsio and I joined, we were having so much fun, and we met so many amazing people. But it didn't really feel right and we ended up leaving, on the day of the name changes I had changed my name to Skill and I got on the Rebels teamspeak they had all seemed so nice, and that's where some of my friends were, I really wanted to join, so one day I applied for Rebels. I was pending for a week, and trial for a week. But then I had finally gotten in! I became good friends with Spellyy radodim Maxypie Wickyy and so many more, I was having a blast. Rebels then merged with destiny and I was happy because I liked the people in destiny, but quite alot of people from the other Rebels, didn't, or atleast didn't want to change Rebels. So almost everyone left, and didn't join the new Rebels, I was pretty upset because most of my close friends didn't join, time went by, a few joined, a few left, alliance was created and I thought that might have been the end of Rebels we were down to like 8 people, and ofcourse I stayed. I was then promoted to officer :> I was pretty pumped, and we began to grow again, more people joined and they were pretty cool. I had alot of fun, but then a few of my friends were begging me to make a clan, I didn't really want too, but Rebels was inactive and I wanted to play MCSG, once I made the clan I was having fun, but then got bored of MCSG, and started playing uhc all the time, I felt bad because I always nagged Maxypie to play MCSG, and that's what everyone was doing to me, but I just didn't feel it, I'm sorry to say this, but I regret ever leaving Rebels, sure I met really cool people, but it just wasn't the same. And here I am now, I forgot to mention I got mod, but I think most people know that. I mainly only play uhc now, I also got permbanned from MCSG because they found out about me bypassing a permban from 2 years ago. I contributed a ton to MCSG, sense my permban two years ago, I wish I didn't get permbanned but there's really nothing I can do now, so for now I am permbanned and that's my minecraft story, sorry that it was so long, sorry that I bypassed a permban, but thanks for reading. =}

-Walker

ReneDaze

Spectator
Reaction score
So, it all started back in 2012.. I don't really know when exactly I joined but my good ol pal Yesh (DoodleBob91) showed me the game Minecraft, at first I had a HUGE hatred for the game, I didn't like it, I thought it looked very weird and just a boring game in general. I started playing some single player stuff and watched Yesh play MCSG I thought it looked extremely fun. So I went back home and begged my mom to buy me the game, she eventually said yes, and that's when I created the account 'wharris21' I had alot of fun playing mcsg, I met some friends like duckluv321 TheLyssy wickedsparrow, and many more. We all loved playing MCSG, although we weren't amazing at it. I had searched some YouTube videos up and found a hacked client called nodus, I didn't really know what it was, but I figured out how to install it, and I did start cheating I eventually got banned for a week, but that didn't bother me I continued to hack, and got banned for a second time, which was a permban. I was quite upset with myself, and I knew I shouldn't have done it. Then I got a new account called "SnickleDood" I continued to play MCSG (months after I was banned) and had alot of fun, I met some extremely good friends like AMooseMan3 and all the randies I skyped with. I truly loved MCSG, I was one of those kids that got really mad at the game, and I liked to take it out on the forums. One day duckluv and I got in a fight and we started no longer talking, she got Moderator and I was a little upset, I said things and I got forum banned, not just forum banned, but they also banned me in-game. So I was pretty mad. Then I found out about the hive, I had then moved on to there, and played quite alot and that's where I met some of my bestfriends that still are my bestfriends today. Nexsio Ray bogen BlueCaptain WolfieGames and many more, I decided to start up a clan, many of my other friends joined like zahramcfinest, and more and more people applied, I never thought I could start up a successful clan or anything, eventually EU people started joining and that's when Narwhal joined and I decided to promote him to owner with me, after a short run he left, and EdtheG joined, we were basically a family and I miss it so much, we all had our UPS and downs but in the end I wouldn't have traded those memories for anything. After the clan disbanded everyone kind of split off in their own directions, some people went to MCSG, and others were getting in arguments that basically split the group. As you can tell, most of us went to MCSG, and I'm thankful for the ones that went to MCSG and not with the others. Anyways we then jumped communities we went from the Reddit community to a whole bunch of others. But one day, Nexsio and myself were fighting Bunns on badlion, and he wanted us to get on Rebels teamspeak to talk to him, I thought it was pretty cool because I tried joining Rebels in 2013, so we got on, and he was extremely cool, he then left Rebels and joined destiny with Jccandfriends Uwem and a ton of others. We got invited cause Cookie told them about us, and Nexsio and I joined, we were having so much fun, and we met so many amazing people. But it didn't really feel right and we ended up leaving, on the day of the name changes I had changed my name to Skill and I got on the Rebels teamspeak they had all seemed so nice, and that's where some of my friends were, I really wanted to join, so one day I applied for Rebels. I was pending for a week, and trial for a week. But then I had finally gotten in! I became good friends with Spellyy radodim Maxypie Wickyy and so many more, I was having a blast. Rebels then merged with destiny and I was happy because I liked the people in destiny, but quite alot of people from the other Rebels, didn't, or atleast didn't want to change Rebels. So almost everyone left, and didn't join the new Rebels, I was pretty upset because most of my close friends didn't join, time went by, a few joined, a few left, alliance was created and I thought that might have been the end of Rebels we were down to like 8 people, and ofcourse I stayed. I was then promoted to officer :> I was pretty pumped, and we began to grow again, more people joined and they were pretty cool. I had alot of fun, but then a few of my friends were begging me to make a clan, I didn't really want too, but Rebels was inactive and I wanted to play MCSG, once I made the clan I was having fun, but then got bored of MCSG, and started playing uhc all the time, I felt bad because I always nagged Maxypie to play MCSG, and that's what everyone was doing to me, but I just didn't feel it, I'm sorry to say this, but I regret ever leaving Rebels, sure I met really cool people, but it just wasn't the same. And here I am now, I forgot to mention I got mod, but I think most people know that. I mainly only play uhc now, I also got permbanned from MCSG because they found out about me bypassing a permban from 2 years ago. I contributed a ton to MCSG, sense my permban two years ago, I wish I didn't get permbanned but there's really nothing I can do now, so for now I am permbanned and that's my minecraft story, sorry that it was so long, sorry that I bypassed a permban, but thanks for reading. =}

-Walker
Great story, appreciate your honesty.
I'd like to play with you sometimes on any server, just pm me if you want.

D1vux

Survivor
Reaction score
Goodbye Walker, thanks for the memories as well.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I feel you man. They take unnecessary punishments that are really stupid. Wish it will change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci