• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Entire MCSG Story.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Sooo when i first started playing mc back in 2012 on my friend's accounts (thug life).
First when i first went on TS i started making friends with Grimm_ Sanders @Axanite Kat Tiger but for sure my best friend on TS was Nooch the best person alive #Beetbox.
Soo in the few days i have been chilling on other TS'S and i just want to make a thread of what happened.
So about 1month ago i got perm-banned from the TS for a joke (pretty weird right) not gotten un-banned after 3 ban diputes but I'm still trying guys! Ehmm i don't wanna talk really much about it don't want to make people mad i just wanna say the best friends is the friends who doesn't stab you in the back on the TS trust me i have been thru it. Thank you TheMangoTiger Yannick for being amazingo people i jus wanted to make this thread because i love Skill amazing story broski. If i ever get back on i will be in the Global Chat's guys and chill with you guys instead of mod's.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't there when you got banned, but I think that at some point you can get your ban lifted. Never give up gule!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci