• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Farewell to MCSG

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, I'm cheesecake_54. You may not know me, but some do. As you can tell by the title of this thread, I am most likely quitting MCSG. Maybe one I'll return, but in the mean time, I'm not playing Minecraft in general. I have decided to continue my life with League of Legends. Now I'm going to list the people I have became friends with in the past year and a half.

colterisepic Colter, you were my first friend on MCSG, and you will be missed as well as Keltan.

FuSioN Thanks Fusion for being my first clan leader. #Sovy4Life

Hacky I will always love you <3 #Sovy4Life

Salamancer101 Thanks Sal for being my best leader and being a great friend. Keep rocking that piano.

ProHulk Thanks for being an amazing friend since my first clan. #Sovy4Life

Pokemons8087 Thanks for being an amazingly great friend since my first clan. You will be remembered in my heart. #Sovy4Life

richie57777 Thanks for being one of my favorite Asians I have as a friend. Be sure to still play League with me. #Sovy4Life

hyperfuse03 Thanks for fun times in Sovy. #Sovy4Life

TylerthePandaHD Tyler J Panda, I will miss GG 10 hearting you on Roxbot :3 #Sovy4Life

Epic_Frog_Song Nikki will be reincarnated in League. #Molly

MaxTheKokiri Pop some Mollies to be a good Nigerian.

rcazilla23rocks My favorite 12 year old.

Bunns My good friend who joined Sovy late. Plz come back to League.

i_sUcK_002 You will be my favorite brother, I will miss you

KingTut I need to see some more Twitch skillz

GentleSnivy Thanks for telling me what not to do in League. More like yelling at me for building AD Teemo, but aye. We need to play League more.

Macy | Cat #Molly

Toast3r_ Defwasa.

Leeparhity We still play League lmao. :3

YourFavoriteTreecko My League tryhard bud. :3

justin9cat One of my favorite Asians. Thank you so much for showing me League.

ChadTheDJ killurself for making servers that can't withstand a lousy DDoS attack.

Thank you for your time everyone. This year and a half was a great time. I'm moving on, and if I forgot anyone, just remind me. #Molly.

Last edited:

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I'm cheesecake_54. You may not know me, but some do. As you can tell by the title of this thread, I am most likely quitting MCSG. Maybe one I'll return, but in the mean time, I'm not playing Minecraft in general. I have decided to continue my life with League of Legends. Now I'm going to list the people I have became friends with in the past year and a half.

colterisepic Colter, you were my first friend on MCSG, and you will be missed as well as Keltan.

FuSioN Thanks Fusion for being my first clan leader. #Sovy4Life

Salamancer101 Thanks Sal for being my best leader and being a great friend. Keep rocking that piano.

ProHulk Thanks for being an amazing friend since my first clan. #Sovy4Life

Pokemons8087 Thanks for being an amazingly great friend since my first clan. You will be remembered in my heart. #Sovy4Life

richie57777 Thanks for being one of my favorite Asians I have as a friend. Be sure to still play League with me. #Sovy4Life

hyperfuse03 Thanks for fun times in Sovy. #Sovy4Life

TylerthePandaHD Tyler J Panda, I will miss GG 10 hearting you on Roxbot :3 #Sovy4Life

Epic_Frog_Song Nikki will be reincarnated in League. #Molly

MaxTheKokiri Pop some Mollies to be a good Nigerian.

rcazilla23rocks My favorite 12 year old.

Bunns My good friend who joined Sovy late. Plz come back to League.

Macy | Cat #Molly

Toast3r_ Defwasa.

Leeparhity We still play League lmao. :3

YourFavoriteTreecko My League tryhard bud. :3

justin9cat One of my favorite Asians. Thank you so much for showing me League.

ChadTheDJ killurself for making servers that can't withstand a lousy DDoS attack.

Thank you for your time everyone. This year and a half was a great time. I'm moving on, and if I forgot anyone, just remind me. #Molly.
I Probz talked and played with you the most and that's all I get. Really man we have done so much ;-;

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Let me ride it out
187s and I'm hiding out
Young white punk with a blunt in his mouth
Switchblade in his sock
Don't make him pull it out...

im gone.

Hamroll

Diamond
Reaction score
[QUOTE="

[/QUOTE]
xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci