• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Final Goodbye, for good

Remember me?

• Yes, you maa homie

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, you're a noob

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Mia

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys! It's been awhile. This is my final goodbye. I haven't found MCSG or Minecraft at all anymore. This game and community has given me so many memories and gave me an opportunity to meet so many great people. I do not remember a lot of people but I do remember my day 1 people that gave me SOO many memories that I will never forget. Those people are powdski, and my main man Josh. These are some of the clans that I do remember being in. Beward, Outset, Audentia, All Versions of Omega (WITH JOSH), Curse, Dexterity, Ancient, Serenity and OZ. Those people that have been in those clans I do remember a few like, Frenzy, Fusion, Deelan, HohoHD, BronzeBox, and many others. Thank for so many memories. I may be around with the username NessGod, but 70% of the time it will be my brother. If I missed your name go comment on this thread. And I will add you below.

-snip-

Mods please do not lock <3

Missed Homies:
Gb

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci