• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Final Goodbye....

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
So how do I start this off xD I was recently banned for bypassing a ban on my alt but its cool. I'm just here to say some GoodByes.

Tyler You are like my best friend and hopefully we will still talk you have my number so msg me and ill get on and talk.

Demonman You ratball you are obviously my best friend 2 xD but I won't forget the days we had lmao hopefully we will still talk.

Jasmine Hopefully we can still talk I mean ill get on if you ever want to talk you also have lots of ways to msg me.

Kat We used to talk a lot like a lot but that kinda changed hopefully you will still msg me even tho im basically gone.

iGSniPzZ my brotha thats all I have to say ;)

Stall You prob wont see this but you were my best friend for so long and we spent the longest nights together and we had a blast hopefully you will forgive mike and start talking to him and all of the Invincible people and forgive them for what I did it was my fault not them don't hate them for the stuff I did.

xBroken Well you have my phone number and ur a rat so just msg me kid and hopefully we can meet up still. @Senor same thing for you^

Sebastian Best mod hopefully you will get Sr Mod!

@ClarityMembers You guys made my last 2 weeks amazing and I found some really cool people hopefully you guys will still be with tyler and help him with the clan!

For anyone else I missed thank you so much for making this experience amazing for me hopefully you guys can do the same for other people. Peace out guys!

Absorbanter

Last edited:

Sixzey

Platinum
Reaction score
Rest in peace zig, Hopefully you will comeback in the future. Clarity will live on, and we will al remember you <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci