• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My FPS ;-;

Trxce

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, this is one of my first MCSG thread post :p

So lately I've been experiencing fps lag. Extreme lag. It only happens when I enter full screen mode. I need to get a better graphics card, because at the moment im using intel hd graphics, if you know any cheap good graphic cards to buy, and or a temporary fix for the lag. I can't not play in fullscreen. I find it so hard to pvp in minimized windows.

Thanks

Trxce/Trace

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Well, if you need a new Graphics card, that might be the only problem with your FPS.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a cheap graphics card? Infact doesn't have to be too cheap :p
Just look on youtube for "Good cheap gaming graphic cards" and i'm sure you'll find A LOT of suggestions!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What are your current PC specs? As for the 760, it should fit your needs just fine as long as you make sure your computer's power supply will be enough to handle it.

Trxce

Tribute
Reaction score
What are your current PC specs? As for the 760, it should fit your needs just fine as long as you make sure your computer's power supply will be enough to handle it.
Intel core i5 can't remember the model but its quite fast, 16gb RAM.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Get optifine, and optimise the video settings to the worst, like I do. I play with everything off. :) And try to make the autosave interval 30 m :)

Trxce

Tribute
Reaction score
Get optifine, and optimise the video settings to the worst, like I do. I play with everything off. :) And try to make the autosave interval 30 m :)
I have optifine, and I'm not going to record with lowest settings. At least using 8 render distance, minimum lightning, and fast/fancy graphis :eek:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At least using 8 render distance, minimum lightning, and fast/fancy graphis :eek:
8 render distance is pretty high if you PvP with a not-so-fast computer. I recommend using 4 at maximum. Draw distance massively affects performance, so you may want to try changing it to see if it helps your framerate.

I will go more in-depth on settings in a future post, but for now, try using VBOs. (Don't turn them on mid-game, because I've seen players crash.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci