• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Goodbye

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone. For some that do know me I will say goodbye here. But first I will tell my Mcsg story.

Well I used to play on an old prison server before I found out the owner was corrupting donators and using the money from donations to pay for his college tuition. Somehow he has still not been punished. Anyhow I overheard my Irl friends Tr6260 itsDapper talking about this hunger games server. Eventually I convinced them to introduce me to the server. Well what an experience it was. I was always teaming in a Skype call. It was a great time. We would always as a team make it to death match patrickjohn, Tr and me. Me and patjohn would always end up teaming on Tr but he would always kill us. Eventually I ended up winning my first game at about the 100 game mark. What a game it was. Breeze Island in death match and I just rodded Tr back out of the water until lightning killed him. What a game :)

Anyhow I played it off and on for a couple of months. Then the sad day when I got banned. When a couple of moderators joined a game I was in a joyous mood and made a joke about me hacking. They had a giggle then banned me. Although this is a blemish on my record I have no ragrats (Scooby snack for everyone that gets that reference). Funny enough this is what introduced me to the forums. Slowly I began to post more and become more known around the forums. Today I like to think of myself as a well respected forumer that people know and respect. Ever since the beginning that was my goal. Just to be known and be respected.

Anyhow there are 3 reasons why I have chose now to leave Mcsg and Minecraft in general. Im getting much more of a social life. Going out with friends, chilling is just a lot more fun then staring at a computer screen for hours on end. Secondly my ability. Ive just got really bored of playing. I've not gotten better in the time I have played here. My stats are 21/878. Its just lost the enjoyment of mcsg. Losing every game. This is mainly due to my part of being absolutely rubbish on the game. Lastly I just dont have any goals. There is nothing to strive to. Im seriously lacking motivation just to sit down and open Minecraft. Maybe Ill come back some day when there is motivation but only if.

Now for the people that matter ( Sorry if I have missed anyone its been a long day)

Tr6260 : Although we don't play that much anymore I'll always be here to play with you. You introduced me. Helped me get almost all my wins and have spent countless hours trying to teach a noob like me.

Kyle: Although we have only known each other for such a short time. You are the nicest most caring person I've ever met. Although I wish our situation could of ended differently. Whatever happens I really hope you stay who you are. You are probably the most reliable person I've ever talked to.

Ceroria Mooclan Miner9823 AGFire2013 Although we have never talked the amount of hard work you put into the forums is incredible. You all seem generally amazing people. Even though I have never had the privilege to talk to you guys you seem to have my back in almost every way. Good luck with your future endeavorers

Scott: You get a special mention here. Since the start of my foruming you have been my inspiration and motivation. Anytime I post on something you are always right there to post back just to chat. I wish we had talked but unfortunately timezones have stopped the chances of that. Please continue what you are doing and stay strong. Ill put 10 dollars on you to be put up for next sr staff recommendations. Just keep it up!

Mirkoz YourAverageTiger (Sorry if I missed anyone else. I still love you) You guys just need to keep up what your doing. Apply when you can and go all the way. Don't lose motivation. Stay strong and just keep swimming.

So this is it. A couple of quotes to end my time as a member here:
" RUFF DAYS"
" Have a scooby snack"
"Ruffest of days"
" Banter"
" One day I might win a game"

Peace out
Scooby

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
ur such a fun guy to be around and those games we played were amazing. i cant believe ur leaving.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Killer! If you ever need help I'm just a PM away c: Good luck in your future endeavours.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
Goodbye. Hope to see you around soon.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I actually do see you as a well-known forumer, and I do respect you :p
It's sad to see you go as we could've talked to each other in the future, but good luck with your school and studies. Bye KILLERTITANS25 :'(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci