• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Goodbye

Scufy

Tribute
Reaction score
I know I am not known at all in this community, but I would like to say goodbye to some people that made this experience great for me!

NerdyAsianFTW AncientMCSG (justin) - u are my best asian friend and you were probably the kewlest kid i knew and you're a great friend. I probably won't talk to you till next summer if I even still use my computer.

FarPixel - ur really chill and you macro and use wtfast but you're still a great friend you stupid doser.

Zouken - biggest asshole i've ever met but you're pretty chill my dude

fexr - gonna miss you buddy you were really nice to me and let me co-own oz with you

long_luk - you are my favorite rand on mcsq kid

TrueJC - you're probably one of my best friends and you hated me for a while but i think we are cool now

Tridz - we fought a lot but you're really chill and a good friend my dude

well pce nerds even though no one even knows who i am

edit: trading this diamond donor account for csgo skins pm me nigs

mockachino

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know you, but still, it is sad to see people leave the community. :(
Good luck for the future! :D

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I know I am not known at all in this community, but I would like to say goodbye to some people that made this experience great for me!

NerdyAsianFTW AncientMCSG (justin) - u are my best asian friend and you were probably the kewlest kid i knew and you're a great friend. I probably won't talk to you till next summer if I even still use my computer.

FarPixel - ur really chill and you macro and use wtfast but you're still a great friend you stupid doser.

Zouken - biggest asshole i've ever met but you're pretty chill my dude

fexr - gonna miss you buddy you were really nice to me and let me co-own oz with you

long_luk - you are my favorite rand on mcsq kid

TrueJC - you're probably one of my best friends and you hated me for a while but i think we are cool now

Tridz - we fought a lot but you're really chill and a good friend my dude

well pce nerds even though no one even knows who i am

edit: trading this diamond donor account for csgo skins pm me nigs
Goodbye tommy, our wtfast joke will forever live on <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci