• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My guide to the Survival Games 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
Basically I have only played 2 games. The first one i died quite early on while trying to climb a tower.(fell off). The second game however, although i teamed with one other person, i managed to come second. This was because i aimed to stay away from the tall buildings. I started off by running away from the cornucopia, in the direction between f=0 and f=1, which is towards the factory district. I looted the easy to get chests there, such as on the roof, and in a car etc, and then went into the forest and got the chests at the hut and the observatory. By doing this me and my friend got some stone swords and basic armour. Also killing zombies is very useful as they can drop iron armour. Stay in the little house in the woord during the night with shift constantly on so people cant see you through walls. This is very useful, and you can also ambush people entering the house. On the second day you should try to explore more and kill a couple of people with not a lot of stuff, or gang up on a person with iron weapons and armour. For the second night it is safer to go back to the house. You could leave an item in the chest to see if anyone visits it during the day if you wanted. However staying at that house can be considered camping. Finally there should not be many people left so i would advise to explore and mabye camp the central area for he final battle. Also mushrooms are abundant so getting a bowl can be very useful. Finally i cannot stress the imporance of finding chests when you are a spectator so when you play the next life you are more likely to get more items. Also, if you venture up towers, the fishing rod can be a very useful tool, as you can 'pull' someone with it from another tower to their death many metres, or feet, below :D. Well thats my sorta guide thing, feel free to chat about it below and add some suggestions. XD

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score
This guide is good if you want to come second place, but for first place, this wont work, since you need good items.

Off topic:
That little house you are talking about was built by me :p

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
:D i like that house. I can hold shift so people think its empty. They come in and open the chest, which i left some items in so they take some time, then BAM they get attacked :D

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
My guide- Get stuff in middle. Kill people. then go out find iron ingots and sticks and make iron sword.
dominate middle till night. then loot chest. Quite Easy actualy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci