• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey437

Spectator
Reaction score
My idea is that once you guys start to implement new maps the plugin will randomly select two maps and than the current players can vote for the the map to play next.

~Thanks,
Davey437

Gameraider

Spectator
Reaction score
This is actually a very brilliant suggestion! I know it's not original, but I completely agree. This will be especially appreciated when there are a lot more maps to play. Keep up the great suggestions man!

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
A much better idea would be map rotation, so map 1 then map 2 and map 1again. It Keeps the maps in play so people do not get bored

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Maps are currently on a 50% chance rotation
2. They are putting in a voting system

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Even when they do implement the voting system, they should keep a couple servers dedicated to a specific map. Personally, I like the 2nd map much more than the 1st map. This is one of the main reason I play on the 48T servers, so that I can play it. Once the 1st map is made to be 48T then those servers will also have a 50% chance rotation and I won't be able to find a server to play only the 2nd map when I want to play the 2nd map. Of course it will be even harder to play the 2nd map when the voting system comes out and I've noticed that many more people seem to prefer the 1st map over the 2nd map.
I wouldn't mind playing the first map occasionally, but it would be quite hard to play the 2nd map more often when the voting system comes out. I know I could get some friends that also prefer the 2nd map to come on, but I don't have nearly enough Minecraft playing friends to do that :p

Davey437

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Maps are currently on a 50% chance rotation
2. They are putting in a voting system
I know they are putting in a map voting system and i know there is a 50% chance of one map being the other, but i am saying that once they start puting in community made maps, then they can do what i said and randomly choose two then start voting procedures.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like this idea. It sounds fun, and limits the server to a couple maps.

Davey437

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Now a mod or admin has to see this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci