• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My journal... CONTINUED!

ShadowphoenixMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Day 8:
I have tried for 24 hours now to just get 10 wins... It's so hard. Maybe I'm bad, or maybe I'm just so good that everyone needs to target me... I also have a good idea for tomorrow that I think would help my improvement in the MCGamer Survival Games...

Day 9:
So last journal entry I said I had a good idea to improve my skills. Here's the idea: I go out into the wilderness with a bow and some arrows, and bring famous cereal box characters faces out there. I will have target practice for the Survival Games.

Day 10:
I did what I said, and I'm pretty disappointed with my skills in real life. I had a various of different heads, like Captain Crunch, the people from Lucky Charms, even the Toucan bird thing from Cocoa Puffs... Out of around 15 different heads, I only hit one... I hit the creep Tony The Tiger...

Day 11:
Alright... I had to go to the Dentist and get a tooth removed before I could play MCSG... After I got back from my 'adventure' I tried to play some MCSG to see if my skills improved. I'm pretty sure I got better. I think I won one more than I would normally win in one day. This might only be because of the laughing gas the Dentists gave me, but eh, I'm pretty sure I won that game. I hope I wasn't hallucinating.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
brb going to the dentist

pls I need wins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci