• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Life & New Start - Please Read

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone as you know my name is Mark, or in game as many people know me Mark27. I have a lot of topics that i would like to get off my chest today in this tweet, because i am wanting to start fresh with everyone.

First off, for obvious reasons i have made a new twitter and have changed my ign on Minecraft to Linkiss, this is because i want to try something new and start new with all of you. hopefully this can help.

I want to also mention that i am very sorry to all the people that i have upset over the past over Minecraft, and i know my actions weren't very good and i do apologize. I could list a lot of names of people who i have upset in the past, but i'd be here for a while, so let's keep it simple. I am very sorry for being abusive in game and on social media at times, i don't know why this game makes me very mad sometimes, but i am trying to get over that because i know that in real life i am not like that at all.

I also wanted to talk about my actual life. Many of you think that i just sweat out a game and i don't have a life and don't go outside and all. I understand where you are coming from seeing that i have played a huge amount of mcsg games. But i wanted to talk about what i do with my life other than play mcsg.

I have a tennis career which is going very well, i may play nationals at the end of this year and my ranking has improved heaps. This is my life long passion and i hope to continue tennis for my future and make a career out of it. I also like to watch tv in my spare time, and sometime read some interesting books. I like my life to be good and i follow my life by a bunch of basic rules that can make anyone's life much more happy.

In real life i am a very happy person and i have made a good group of friends at school, and i try a lot a school to get good scores and grades in most subjects because i want to do well. So as you can see mcsg is not my life at all.

I play mcsg mostly at nights for 1-3 hours just usually by myself or with my friend Ryan/Lamborghini. On here i get called, Hacker/Booster/6 Team and more. This could maybe lead to me saying some bad things to people because there is really no need to call me all of this and to make fun of me behind a keyboard, because i'm sure 90% of you would not be able to say all this crap to me in real life to my face. But as i said i have said some bad things to people and i would really like to take it back, I do want to start new with everyone and make some new friends and basically just be compatible with everyone.

I wont really be playing to much Minecraft anymore as i'd like to continue on with my in real life activities, i have also recently started boxing which is very fun and helps me with me self defense skills, i will only be playing Minecraft casually and for fun.

I hope everyone who reads this can forgive me for my mistakes and is willing to start fresh with me and i am more than happy to do the exact same. Feel free to spread this around so everyone can see it.

I'd also like to make one more comment, thanks to Ryan/Lamborghini for being my best friend for the past 2 years, i don't know what i'd do without you buddy.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope we can begin this new journey together.

Mark / Linkiss

Last edited:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My apologies, but unfortunately your Moderator Application has been Declined due to the following reason(s):
  • Your application is lacking the necessary amount of detail.
  • Your application is too short and does not meet our requirements.
  • You have not been on the forums for long and therefore may not have the knowledge or experience required for a Moderator position.
You may reapply if you wish. Make sure to follow the included application guidelines!

This guide may help you: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-to-write-an-amazing-moderator-application.181806/

Last edited:

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
1v1 me every sport bro Im good at every sport srs. apart from hockey and racing

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I was cool and could be a semi professional tennis player. Its all Ive ever wanted since I was a kid

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry if this is to offensive and gets deleted but its my opinion. You are abusive and immature,When you applied for mod everyone in au hated it and thats because of who you are. You cheat, make "friends" and then doss them, think you are so sick and with that your ego is bigger than your tennis racquet. Ill believe this when I see changes not this rubbish

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I was cool and could be a semi professional tennis player. Its all Ive ever wanted since I was a kid
Sorry if this is to offensive and gets deleted but its my opinion. You are abusive and immature,When you applied for mod everyone in au hated it and thats because of who you are. You cheat, make "friends" and then doss them, think you are so sick and with that your ego is bigger than your tennis racquet. Ill believe this when I see changes not this rubbish
Went from 0 to 100 real quick in 6 minutes.

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
As i explained yes i have shown those actions through Minecraft, but not irl, you don't know me and have never spoken to me, so you can't judge me to harshly, and i DO NOT ddos anybody so no reason to bring that up.

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
As i explained yes i have shown those actions through Minecraft, but not irl, you don't know me and have never spoken to me, so you can't judge me to harshly, and i DO NOT ddos anybody so no reason to bring that up.
lol dont you have Xina? xd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci