• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Life & New Start - Please Read

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
Mark, IF you want a new start in this community. This community = a video game.

Dont cheat.
Dont ddos, yes you have ddossed LittleKisses
Dont abuse players or target them then say karma gg
agreed. But first let me ask, how i cheat, because i don't hack and you know it. Also no i have not ddosed her, because how would i get her IP? and don't assume it was me at any point and believe what crap people make up. Also yes i will stop saying karma gg.

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
agreed. But first let me ask, how i cheat, because i don't hack and you know it. Also no i have not ddosed her, because how would i get her IP? and don't assume it was me at any point and believe what crap people make up. Also yes i will stop saying karma gg.
Rumour has it.

Knarp

Platinum
Reaction score
Mark, IF you want a new start in this community. This community = a video game.

Dont cheat.
Dont ddos, yes you have ddossed LittleKisses
Dont abuse players or target them then say karma gg
can confirm he has or does cheat recorded me finding xina in his mod folder and recorded him continuously ddosing me then messaging me on skype about it

Knarp

Platinum
Reaction score
mark if i go on ur ts do i get ddosed ?

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
As i explained yes i have shown those actions through Minecraft, but not irl, you don't know me and have never spoken to me, so you can't judge me to harshly, and i DO NOT ddos anybody so no reason to bring that up.
you ddosed callum 2 times in the Adrenaline cb. done.

you cheat by boosting and using Xina and you still get smashed by decent players. also yes you have ddosed her you have done it to LittleKisses in front of me when i am playing with her threw the night with her and its not made up crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci