• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Life & New Start - Please Read

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok marks lets start at the top.

I do not use any clients, as you can see i still do get killed by everyone and i am not banned, and not any under suspicion.
Lmao.
Uno: Have been caught with Xina on your computer
Dos (haha get it doss because u do :) ): I used to know a guy called mark something where he got banned for uploading a photo of him onto twitter with damage indicators. I saw it on twitter (Not his brightest move)
Tre: Ryan (Lamborghini) admitted to me (yes your best buddy ryan who you have loved for 2 years) that you use whatever it is (I dont know its name) Where you can see /d names and you do not even try to hide it so lmao.

I have never addmited to Ddossing anyone, and i could have never got her IP anyway, there was no way for me to.
Lol never admitting to ddossing, https://niceme.me/. Now you see there is a magical way to get someone's ip. As long as you know there skype name, now isn't it convenient you had LittleKisses on skype, theres this magical thing called a skype resolver (Dont use it kiddos) to get someones IP. Then you have a mate with a booter and tada you've got some a grade dossing.

who do i boost with mate? i play with ryan? and i can tell you he does not give me wins at all.
Sorry but this is just too funny. The amount of times I've been in a game where someone has been killing you, multiple people can testify to this. You ask for a 1v1 and then when they are winning the fight you beg them to stop.

You sir, are a joke

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score

Lmao.
Dos (haha get it doss because u do :) ): I used to know a guy called mark something where he got banned for uploading a photo of him onto twitter with damage indicators. I saw it on twitter (Not his brightest move)
Tre: Ryan (Lamborghini) admitted to me (yes your best buddy ryan who you have loved for 2 years) that you use whatever it is (I dont know its name) Where you can see /d names and you do not even try to hide it so lmao.

Lol never admitting to ddossing, https://niceme.me/. Now you see there is a magical way to get someone's ip. As long as you know there skype name, now isn't it convenient you had LittleKisses on skype, theres this magical thing called a skype resolver (Dont use it kiddos) to get someones IP. Then you have a mate with a booter and tada you've got some a grade dossing.

Sorry but this is just too funny. The amount of times I've been in a game where someone has been killing you, multiple people can testify to this. You ask for a 1v1 and then when they are winning the fight you beg them to stop.

You sir, are a joke
Block Game

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this the mark I have known for 2 years and that Is still in my contact list

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score

Lmao.

You sir, are a joke
Well Dean does aswell, he ddoses and has hacks on his pc

FixAU

Spectator
Reaction score
you ddosed callum 2 times in the Adrenaline cb. done.

you cheat by boosting and using Xina and you still get smashed by decent players. also yes you have ddosed her you have done it to LittleKisses in front of me when i am playing with her threw the night with her and its not made up crap.
Well, not certain that he ddos'd me. But I got 50% packets for the two rounds of the CB's I was in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci