• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My life story. - Celine

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
So, recently I've had a lot on my mind. And no, this is not a resignation. I've been busy with everything I've been doing irl. And I was thinking, I think this is the perfect time to write my story about how I got into MCGamer, and to minecraft in general. I hope you guys appriciate what I'm about to write, because it's been a tough ride. If you don't like 'sad' stories, I advice you not to continue reading.

Okay, so, as I am writing this right now, I'm 18 years old, pretty young for everything I've been going through. I will start at the very beginning. I think I was about 8 years old. I was a normal kid, going to primary school. But everything changed when my mom got sick. She had brestcancer and had to go through a surgery and a lot of visist at the hospital. I understood that she was very sick, but it never actually hit me what was wrong... I mean, I was only 8 years old... I went to the hospital with her a lot of times, because I was simply really curious about what was going on. Luckily, after all the medicines she got, she survived it, and fully recovered. We could go on holidays again and we had our 'normal' life back.

Sadly, about 4-5 years later, I was about 12/13 years old. The doctors discovered she was sick again. She apparently wasn't fully recovered from what happened, because she had brestcancer again. I was at the age that it affected me a lot. So I was really worried about it. Although I was still doing good at school, I had a lot on my mind. She recovered from it, and everything went well, for 2 years.

A month before I would turn 15, my mom got really sick again. The brestcancer came back, but it had involved into lungcancer and in her brain. I was devestated. She went to the hospital about a month later, only a few days after I turned 15. About a month later, at February 15th, she passed away. I was completely lost, I didn't know what to do. Obviously, you never get used to a thing like this. Until the day of today I've been struggeling with this.

But how did this get me into gaming? Well, one of my irl friends showed me this game once. It was to cheer me up and make me forget everything that was going on. Anyway, he showed me minecraft. I downloaded the cracked version and started a single player world. I was so confused, it was so blocky... I fell into a hole, and I didn't know how to get out... So I closed it and didn't play it for a few weeks. Until he showed me his server, a cracked one ofcourse. I started to understand the game and I actually really liked it. (Otherwise I wouldn't be here right now lol).

After we played it a few times, he showed me Minecraft Survival Games. But I had to buy the actual game for it. At that time I was at my friends' house and my dad was at work. I managed to be able to buy the game. It was somewhere in Summer 2012 that I played this for the first time. We used to get out of school, and play all afternoon together, have dinner, and continue playing until like 11-12 PM. I enjoyed everything of it, even though I kept losing.. And if we got to Deathmatch, my friend would always win, because he was better at PVP. We started practicing a lot and got better and better. I think I can say I've gotten some pretty decent tactics.

About 1,5 years later, I applied for Moderator on this server, which you guys probably already know the story of, if not, here it is: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/here-we-go.103922/#post-1213460

So here I am now, 18 years old. Playing minecraft, moderating the MCGamer Servers as a job. I love every single thing about it. I love this community and I love the Staff Team.

Shoutouts:

KiNNEY - Met you at another community, but that doesn't matter. You got me so far to actually apply, I appriciate everything you've done for me buddy! Still sad that you've retired! Slippery Chicken <3

SimplyToTheMax - Met you at another community as well. We've been friends for so long now, about 1,5 years. You've helped me with a lot of struggles. I'll always be there for you buddy <3

Leon|ThatOneKat - Kats. Nuff said. I love you <3 You're my favourite Kat.

aronhage - u suck <3 Met you at TeamSypher and because of Robin I got to meet you irl too. Fun stuff. You're still a nub though c:

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. I've met so many people at this community. It's been the best experience ever! I love you guys <3

- Celine <3

Last edited:

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Furst, now 2 read

EDIT: Sad to hear about your mums breastcancer, but I'm glad someone cheered you up and it resulted into you playing Minecraft, wouldn't have met you otherwise eh! ;)

EDIT-EDIT: whooping great singer you are by the way Celine! :D

Last edited:

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry about your moms diagnoses of breast cancer. That aside, great story.

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Furst, now 2 read

EDIT: Sad to hear about your mums breastcancer, but I'm glad someone cheered you up and it resulted into you playing Minecraft, wouldn't have met you otherwise eh! ;)

EDIT-EDIT: whooping great singer you are by the way Celine! :D
Ahahaha, sure thing. And thanks Misja <3

I'm sorry about your moms diagnoses of breast cancer. That aside, great story.
Means a lot, thanks <3

Really sad to hear about your mother's diagnoses. You and your family are pretty unlucky. Great story tho.
Means so much to read this <3 thanks a lot! :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
: /

Really feel bad about your mother, and I send my condolences to you and your family.

Although you won't and probably shouldn't ever forget your mother, I hope you can try to deal with the constant pain lingering inside of you.

Good luck in life!

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
: /

Really feel bad about your mother, and I send my condolences to you and your family.

Although you won't and probably shouldn't ever forget your mother, I hope you can try to deal with the constant pain lingering inside of you.

Good luck in life!
Thank youu! <3 it's getting better... Right now I'm just living day by day, try and make every day a good one :)

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
<3 I know exactly what you have been through Celie (which you already know), it's a devastating experience to have to be put through such a thing especially at a young age.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
So, recently I've had a lot on my mind. And no, this is not a resignation. I've been busy with everything I've been doing irl. And I was thinking, I think this is the perfect time to write my story about how I got into MCGamer, and to minecraft in general. I hope you guys appriciate what I'm about to write, because it's been a tough ride. If you don't like 'sad' stories, I advice you not to continue reading.

Okay, so, as I am writing this right now, I'm 18 years old, pretty young for everything I've been going through. I will start at the very beginning. I think I was about 8 years old. I was a normal kid, going to primary school. But everything changed when my mom got sick. She had brestcancer and had to go through a surgery and a lot of visist at the hospital. I understood that she was very sick, but it never actually hit me what was wrong... I mean, I was only 8 years old... I went to the hospital with her a lot of times, because I was simply really curious about what was going on. Luckily, after all the medicines she got, she survived it, and fully recovered. We could go on holidays again and we had our 'normal' life back.

Sadly, about 4-5 years later, I was about 12/13 years old. The doctors discovered she was sick again. She apparently wasn't fully recovered from what happened, because she had brestcancer again. I was at the age that it affected me a lot. So I was really worried about it. Although I was still doing good at school, I had a lot on my mind. She recovered from it, and everything went well, for 2 years.

A month before I would turn 15, my mom got really sick again. The brestcancer came back, but it had involved into lungcancer and in her brain. I was devestated. She went to the hospital about a month later, only a few days after I turned 15. About a month later, at February 15th, she passed away. I was completely lost, I didn't know what to do. Obviously, you never get used to a thing like this. Until the day of today I've been struggeling with this.

But how did this get me into gaming? Well, one of my irl friends showed me this game once. It was to cheer me up and make me forget everything that was going on. Anyway, he showed me minecraft. I downloaded the cracked version and started a single player world. I was so confused, it was so blocky... I fell into a hole, and I didn't know how to get out... So I closed it and didn't play it for a few weeks. Until he showed me his server, a cracked one ofcourse. I started to understand the game and I actually really liked it. (Otherwise I wouldn't be here right now lol).

After we played it a few times, he showed me Minecraft Survival Games. But I had to buy the actual game for it. At that time I was at my friends' house and my dad was at work. I managed to be able to buy the game. It was somewhere in Summer 2012 that I played this for the first time. We used to get out of school, and play all afternoon together, have dinner, and continue playing until like 11-12 PM. I enjoyed everything of it, even though I kept losing.. And if we got to Deathmatch, my friend would always win, because he was better at PVP. We started practicing a lot and got better and better. I think I can say I've gotten some pretty decent tactics.

About 1,5 years later, I applied for Moderator on this server, which you guys probably already know the story of, if not, here it is: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/here-we-go.103922/#post-1213460

So here I am now, 18 years old. Playing minecraft, moderating the MCGamer Servers as a job. I love every single thing about it. I love this community and I love the Staff Team.

Shoutouts:

RobinAgain - Met you via the MCSG Clan TeamSypher about a year ago. Since 4,5 months I can call you my boyfriend. We've met up at April 4th. And we've been together ever since. I love you <3

KiNNEY - Met you at another community, but that doesn't matter. You got me so far to actually apply, I appriciate everything you've done for me buddy! Still sad that you've retired! Slippery Chicken <3

SimplyToTheMax - Met you at another community as well. We've been friends for so long now, about 1,5 years. You've helped me with a lot of struggles. I'll always be there for you buddy <3

Leon|ThatOneKat - Kats. Nuff said. I love you <3 You're my favourite Kat.

aronhage - u suck <3 Met you at TeamSypher as well, and because of Robin I got to meet you irl too. Fun stuff. You're still a nub though c:

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. I've met so many people at this community. It's been the best experience ever! I love you guys <3

- Celine <3
I love you lots sln. <3

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Holy moly potatoes that was a lot to read

Thank you for letting me be part of the past years, even though we haven't talked in a while due to certain occurrences and me being gone for quite a while. Anyways I really do wonder when we actually met. Late 2012 beginning of 2013?

EDIT: I don't know why I said Holy moly potatoes kthxbye

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Holy moly potatoes that was a lot to read

Thank you for letting me be part of the past years, even though we haven't talked in a while due to certain occurrences and me being gone for quite a while. Anyways I really do wonder when we actually met. Late 2012 beginning of 2013?

EDIT: I don't know why I said Holy moly potatoes kthxbye
Yeah I think so. We've known eachother for quite a long time now. I miss you Max. Ily <3 - and Holy moly potatoes is sexy. ktnx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci