• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My life story. - Celine

Simey

Career
Reaction score
I know we haven't spoken much and all, but that's a very heartwarming story to read. Stay strong Celine!

OldManNippy

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Simey <3

Okay, last time. Can you please show some respect and get off my thread? Thank you.

Before I "get off this thread"
A very similar event happened to me at such a young age, my Grandma died from cancer when I was around the age of ten. It was all sudden, no warning or anything. She was slightly sick but we thought it was just old age, but instead, she was diagnosed of cancer. It was a devastating lost for everyone. I didn't know my Grandma a lot, neither did I talk to her as often as I should have, since she speaks a different language besides English. All I can say without my Mom translating is the occasional "Hi, how are you doing?" So I guess I can slightly relate to you on this subject. Sorry about your loss. It's horrible that bad things happen to good people. qq.
Sorry for the foolishness on the past posts.
-Nippy.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, it really is weird that the cancer came back twice. Surprising that the doctors couldn't do more. Very sad though.

Knowledged

Survivor
Reaction score
I know what it's like to not have a family member around :/, but it gets better, your still young, live your life to its fullest and let nothing get in your way c:

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
I know what it's like to not have a family member around :/, but it gets better, your still young, live your life to its fullest and let nothing get in your way c:
A bit of a necro, but thanks <3 and that's what I'm doing right now haha:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci