• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My life story. ~Nick

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
You're an awesome individual! Thank you for sharing your story with the community. If you do want to talk to somebody I will try my best to be there!

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

As the title says, I will share my life with you! Without further ado, let's jump straight into it:
November 27th, 1998, the day I was born. Nothing special happened, till I turned 3. My mom and dad got divorced, I wouldn't necessarily give out the reason why because I want it to stay private. It was really rough for me because I loved both of them and I didn't want to see one of them leaving. I can exactly remember the night my father left. I cried so much.. ahh.. Anyway a year later, the financial situation in Serbia was getting worse day by day. My mom decided to go in Germany and work. For a couple of months I lived with my grandparents. Those times we're honestly horrible, I lost both of my parents (kind of) and only what I had was my grandmother and grandfather. I would honestly die for my grandparents, I love them so much that it just can't be described. Once my mother came back, I was the happiest child in the world, she bought me a glass on which it said "Stay strong my boy". I couldn't really understand what that meant because I was little. Nevertheless, once I was traveling with a bus with my mom. She figured out that I blacked (To add on this I blacked out a couple of times before actually using the medicine). I myself can't remember what happened, all I know is that I needed to drink some medicine called "Tegretol" because I was sick allegedly from epilepsy. I did so many EEG (Electro-encephalo-graphy) tests, but I never got a positive answer out of it (if I got rid of epilepsy). The first time I saw my father was after 7 years when I was 10, however now every summer I usually visit him in Austria. He got really annoyed how I was drinking the medicine for years, literally years and never got a positive side out of it, so he decided to pay some doctors in Austria (yes it was expenssive) to check if I actually still have epilepsy or not. It turned out that everything was fine with me, yay! I was happy, as well as my whole family. Also, about two months ago, my mother needed to do a test to find out if she had cancer or not. Thanks god everything was fine with her, I was so happy! There are some other bad memory's in my life but they're not as important as this ones, but yah nobody wants to listen to negative things, let's bring the positive ones yah'!

Now, let's move on the good side, it was about time Nick! Anyway, since I started going to High-School, I had so much fun with my friends! They're amazing, well not all of them, but most of them. Whenever I'm going through depression, my friends are always there for me, which I do highly appreciate! Then another amazing thing that happened to me is joining this community. This may sound odd but honestly, I would like to thank everyone (I will mention a few people at the end of this thread). Another positive thing in my life is that I finally took school seriously and started learning. I also started spending my time more with my family (mom and grandparents). Now, the only wish I would like to come true is that my dad and mom marry again. Now this is practically impossible because my dad is with another women.. but still I do respect my dad and my mom and I love them till my death. As of now everything's fine with my life, I have good grades, amazing friends (irl) and friends from MCGamer community! Now I'll mention a few people:

Miner9823 - Where should I start my friend? Intelligent, friendly, trustworthy, caring, warm, nice, funny.. Thank you Miner for everything what you've done for me! Hey you there who's reading this! This guy deserves an oscar! YES AN OSCAR! No, to be honest he deserves more than that.

Nephilim - This guy helped me through one of the hardest moments in my life, along with Razzledgirl. They 2 are amazing. Nephilim is such a chill guy, nice to talk to and irreplaceable! Hey chad! YES ChadTheDJ, if you ever need an admin, this guy is born to be one! You know, born and ready!

Razzledgirl - Even doe I don't talk to you everyday, the time I got a chance to do so was amazing. You successfully made me laugh without making the "false" smile when I was going through my hardest moments. Hey chad! This admin deserves.. wait this is the highest rank.. Still I officially promote you to owner!

Axanite - Hey Liam! You're the guy that makes me smile everytime we talk in a channel? Am I right? Hahaha. Thank you for that, I do appreciate it! Also remember that you're amazing my friend. #Haxanite4DevSrMod

Equalitee - I haven't talked to you as often but you're such an amazing and inspirational guy. From your recent thread I could see through what you've been through and remember, you will always have me! I'll always be there for you.

--- Quick mentions ---
Tjdriver
JLioner
YourAverageTiger
Zainnyyy
yannr00s
smashmaster
Vigilo
Mirkoz
Ceroria
jtmboy
Mauro
Exzone

If you feel like I missed YOU, post that on this thread.
It saddens me to read all of these stories ;-; Just like I am here for everyone else, I am also here for you! Do not ever forget that! :)

Ideal

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really know you, but your story was touching. Thank you for sharing it with the community. I would love to get to know you! If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here for you. ;)

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Razzledgirl - Even doe I don't talk to you everyday, the time I got a chance to do so was amazing. You successfully made me laugh without making the "false" smile when I was going through my hardest moments. Hey chad! This admin deserves.. wait this is the highest rank.. Still I officially promote you to owner!
I am so glad that I could help. Helping you also helped me, so thank you for trusting me so much. You are awesome, never forget that.

N

Nikola

I am so glad that I could help. Helping you also helped me, so thank you for trusting me so much. You are awesome, never forget that.
Thank you so much Razzle! You don't even know how much this means to me!

Quantum
Reaction score
You're an awesome guy Nick and the fact that (almost) everything is fine now, is great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci