• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

my little problem

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
alright i've probably never talked about my health issues to anyone but i can't find any solutions to this when i'm in public, especially school.

this isn't a condition, i think. no, it's just something that i started doing as a small child and it got customary, it was just something i always did unconsciously, like biting your finger nails or playing with your hair (i do those too)

i have a staring problem. i also have some "ticks" (no, not the bugs), but that's another story. i, unfortunately, have developed into a somewhat large body and i am pretty muscular yet thin without working hard. however, i have very large eye sockets and therefore have very large eyes. whenever i am paying attention to something, or even just looking or have my eyes open at all, i stare. my eyelids go all the way up, and my eyes look huge. i can't do anything about it, and it creeps people out, a lot. i do a lot of thinking, and when i think, i look up and i stare. i unconsciously stare at noises or movement, and as a result i stare at people, and i'm not noticing when they look at me and give me a weird face.

i really can't help this problem. i've tried to force my eyelids to become closer, like squinting, but it requires a lot of focus and i make weird faces. i can wear sunglasses all day, but i've never been one to wear glasses. i swear my staring even creeps out teachers, and it's made worse by the fact that i'm naturally quiet. i think about what other people think of my stares and as a result have a hard time initiating conversations or even holding conversations while maintaining eye contact, because people are freaked out, and its easy to notice.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Compared to the real problems that people are facing this is nothing dude. If it creeps people out so what, plenty of people have habits that might creep people out. Just be your self, if they don't like you take it with a grain of salt. Your well liked here and if people don't like they way your stare remember that they are not perfect and neither are you. And if they are that out of material to bully you with that they have to make fun of your eyes that there the weird ones

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man, no big deal. If they get scared, whatever. That's their fault that they don't actually know you're a pretty cool guy :)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Hey man, no big deal. If they get scared, whatever. That's their fault that they don't actually know you're a pretty cool guy :)
that's appreciated but i swear even my parents don't like making eye contact with me i'm not kidding i look like L

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Uhm...
You could pretend you're from a Shoujo Manga/Anime and have those super large eyes?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've chewed and mouthed my fingers so much that I have a massive callous on my right pointer finger and I tend to have my finger glued to my face because I'm always biting the flab above my knuckle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci