• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Map in progress : Stronghold Map

Do you think my Map will be enjoyable?

• Yea, Of course

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Ehh, It would be ok... I guess

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, I trhink it would be terrible

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, everyone I am creating a new map... It seems pretty amazing but at the same time kind of tedious and annoying with many places to be filled. So pretty much i want your feed back, if i should continue... And you're probably like "What map is it?" Well, I found a seed and found a stronghold. I then created a circular shaped area for the corn. I then made 4 tunnels and each tunnel will lead to another stronghold. How am i going to get 4 strongholds you may ask? Well first of all I already have 1 and second of all i will find 3 other worlds that have strongholds and i will get a friend to MC edit them into one map. Tell me, Would you enjoy this map or find it a very annoying or boring map.
Also before you tell me your comments i will tell you why i made this map, Its for a short and fun game. Chests will be often found and mobs will be all about. I will try a way to spawn maybe cows under ground but I don't know if it will work. So vote, I want feedback!
Also feel free to leave a comment!!!

A fountain...

The Corn, Not very well made.

A chest...

A Mushroom Farm!!

Its A Trap!!!

A parkour challenge/get away

Another Chest....

Another trap....

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds fun! With glowstone, grass blocks, and an animal spawner you can get cows or whatever.

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for the votes guys, Ill be setting up pictures once I'm done, But right now i don't know how to set up pictures on to the thread? Can someone help?

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
I am going to continue working on the map, Thanks for your support guys

Avery

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, it says "Your stuck here" it should say "you're" Sorry, just a grammar check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci