• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Map in progress : Stronghold Map

Do you think my Map will be enjoyable?

• Yea, Of course

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Ehh, It would be ok... I guess

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, I trhink it would be terrible

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you mean? We want to be official don't we?

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Eh it could use some work because the starting room looks fit For like 8 people and the place looks a little small maybe more hallways but the rest looks great to me.

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
Eh it could use some work because the starting room looks fit For like 8 people and the place looks a little small maybe more hallways but the rest looks great to me.
Arche i told you at the bottom of the picture that i did not do a great job on Corn... I will edit the Corn/ make it bigger if i get a large amount of good feedback and get somewhat approved :)

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
oh then sorry, but i do like the concept i think it would somewhat resemble like an underground maze though.

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this map will be a short and sweet map, with loads of killing and surviving, I would also love it if Chad or the other staff members could make the chests have more valuable things to make the game be swifter....

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
Dispensers aren't randomized, you could use those to give out supplies. They can be right-clicked just like chests by the tributes.

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
yea but.... that's kinda Over Powered... if you think bout it

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, but it could be used to give out special items you can't normally get. Ghast Tears would be useless in chests, but what about a dispenser near a brewing stand?

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys keep bringing in feedback i need it, also leave some suggestions for the map if you wish!!!

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
interesting map, being at the corn at the start looks ridiculously scary, this kind of map is really hard to tell from pictures, cant wait to see how this turns out. may i suggest player triggered traps for more strategic redstone based combat instead of traditions sword duels? like buttons that activate arrow dispensers and stuff, not sure that traditional combat would be very fun here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci