• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCGamer Story

Which are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaybeDylan

Platinum
Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all who took the time out of their day to read this. My name is Dylan and I have been playing on the MCGamer network for about 3-4 years. I used to be known for the IGN canadiaknight/CANADIAKNIGHTMC, but now I go under, MaybeDylan. This is my little story on my growth with the community.

My journey started on August 14, 2013 where I had only the basic skills of any "noob" MCSG player. My looting skills were slow, my PVP skills were inexistent and my knowledge for the game was very low. As I played more and more, I developed those skills over time. But then I realized that the server wasn't only about the games and the wins, but about the interactions with the rest of the community.

That same year, I learned what it meant to have online friends. I developed a little "squad" of friends to play, laugh and talk with everyday. This little squad helped me develop even more friends and helped me meet new people.

With coming older, comes real life responsibilities. Unfortunately I took a year and a half off from playing MCSG because real life got a little too real. I ended up deleting Minecraft and totally closing the book on the game entirely. It sucked to turn away from a game that I loved so much, however I cannot describe in words how happy I am to be back thanks to a really good old friend [you know who you are].

Now that I am back, I see the changes in the community and those changes aren't so bad. I think everyone just needs to stop focussing on the negative and start realizing that there is a lot of potential and positive that can come from the server now in order for it to grow. We need to group together as a community to put the negativity to rest.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you all have a great day! And please, if you ever want to talk, feel free to message me! I am open to any sort of conversation and I am a great listener! <3
- Dylan/MaybeDylan
:D~Keep smiling~:D

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
That's a nice story :)

But right now was most likely the worst time to come back to the community in 2013-2014 ( I don't know 2012 wasn't here ) everyone was nice and joyful then and played in the game for fun but at the start of 2015 everything changed and now in 2016 it has changed even more the community is toxic but we have a ton of players trying to change this now so maybe you could help by becoming mod or something or just helping in general anyway yeah this time that you gave come back is different.

Anyways welcome back :3

Last edited:

MaybeDylan

Platinum
Reaction score
That's a nice story :)

But right now was mkst likely the worst time to come back to the community in 2013-2014 ( I don't know 2012 wasn't here ) everyone was nice and joyful then and played in the game for fun but at the start of 2015 everything changed and now in 2016 it has changed even more the community is toxic but we have a ton of players trying to change this now so maybe you could help by becoming mod or something or just helping in general anyway yeah this time that you gave come back is different.

Anyways welcome back :3
Absolutely and applying for mod has definitely crossed my mind. It sucks to see this community turn into such a toxic one that it has become because it was so joyful before. But I totally agree with you!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Absolutely and applying for mod has definitely crossed my mind. It sucks to see this community turn into such a toxic one that it has become because it was so joyful before. But I totally agree with you!
I hope if you become a mod you can make it better.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci