• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Leave of Abscence

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys Chris_Bro here, sorry to bring bad news but I will be taking a leave of absence for a while. I'm not leaving for good, I just need to focus on IRL things-

landowicked - One of my favorite people in MCSG, introduced David and I to SAO (btw I finished it, #1 Favorite Anime) and we always had a great time with you and David :)

MrKorrenian - I've known you the longest out of anyone in MCSG, I don't remember a time I didn't have fun with you. Also one of my greatest friends on MCSG. :D

Cat_On_A_Poptart - Macy you are one of the most random people I ever met on MCSG. Never had a moment where you didn't make me laugh ;)

Last but not least SunGodMonkey - David you were the first person I ever talked to on MCSG :). You're hilarious, cool, and probably my best friend on MCSG. Don't forget to update me on how everyone's doing ok :)

MCSG you have brought me so many great memories and I can't even begin to repay everyone for how great it was :) I have no idea when I'll be back but hopefully soon ;). Don't forget me you guys :(

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Btw I'll be adding a lot more people, I am on my phone ATM :/

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys Chris_Bro here, sorry to bring bad news but I will be taking a leave of absence for a while. I'm not leaving for good, I just need to focus on IRL things-

landowicked - One of my favorite people in MCSG, introduced David and I to SAO (btw I finished it, #1 Favorite Anime) and we always had a great time with you and David :)

MrKorrenian - I've known you the longest out of anyone in MCSG, I don't remember a time I didn't have fun with you. Also one of my greatest friends on MCSG. :D

Cat_On_A_Poptart - Macy you are one of the most random people I ever met on MCSG. Never had a moment where you didn't make me laugh ;)

Last but not least SunGodMonkey - David you were the first person I ever talked to on MCSG :). You're hilarious, cool, and probably my best friend on MCSG. Don't forget to update me on how everyone's doing ok :)

MCSG you have brought me so many great memories and I can't even begin to repay everyone for how great it was :) I have no idea when I'll be back but hopefully soon ;). Don't forget me you guys :(
Ill keep you as member :p and davids gonna be pissssed when he knows you finished the anime without him so me and him will have to watch itgood luck bro come back soon

SunGodMonkey

Platinum
Reaction score
Awww. Love ya chris. Not in a homo way, but... you know what, lets drop the gay thing.
I'll see you soon:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci