• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- My MCSG Story - 1000th Post! -

Omar

District 13
Reaction score

My MCSG Story

So it all started out by me first trying Minecraft out back in 2011 after watching Syndicate play it for like 2 months since 2010. I was really curious and I thought that Tom was having so much fun playing that game so I decided to go and buy it. I played it on my first ever account (I’m keeping the name private) for almost a year until 2012, where then the game got incredibly boring for me and I just faded away from it. I then decided to try the game out again once my cousin and brother were playing it together in late 2012 and they had matching names so I got another account to match with them. We then played until early 2013 where then we all stopped playing and moved on to different games, me going back to console gaming.

On November the 13th, 2013, I bought the account TheMCPharaoh and started watching some YouTubers that had to do with PvP. I didn’t really like BajanCanadian like most people did since I thought he was really overrated. Instead, I watched Vikkstar123 and that’s where I found out about VikkCraft.

I played on VikkCraft for a really long time achieving #1 on the Survival Games leaderboards there aswell. I later on got permanently banned since I was quite well known in the community and had a lot of issues with this one Developer and his girlfriend whom was an Admin at the time aswell. I didn’t really care too much about my ban since I sort of faded away from VikkCraft in the first place but I still talk to my friends from there till today. I appealed my ban this year and it got accepted and both the Developer and his Admin girlfriend were demoted and all is well there now ^-^

At my time of being banned, I searched up Minecraft Survival Games on YouTube and Huahwi came up, I really enjoyed his videos and I went onto the MCGamer website to get the DirectIP of a server to join since there was no hub back then and you could only join by connecting to those servers. I started to play MCSG a lot actually and I slowly improved skill wise.

I started to interact more with the community and get to know a lot of new people and hung out with the staff, where I realized that they weren’t as bad as people say/said they were. They were all descent and they all tried to do their assigned jobs, except for just a few of them (I am not going to name names).

After having my Moderator rank for quite some time, my laptop had broken, and I wasn’t able to record, so then I decided it was time for me to resign even though the Sr Staff were totally understanding and told me I could take a break as long as I needed to get another PC.

I got bored of MCSG after resigning from my moderator position and left the community and reset my legacy stats.

I came back after the global stat reset and I honestly didn’t care about getting a spot at the top of the leaderboards until recognizing that I could easily get a lot of wins quickly, which I shortly proved after getting 127 wins in one day, I know, it sounds super sweaty and being a no life, but I just picked the right games and tryharded badly until I passed GoldEllipse and Croe97 who were at the time at the top of the leaderboards, and I did it quite quickly aswell. I had reached my goal of becoming #1 on MCSG and then I decided to stop tryharding since I saw no point in doing so anymore.

I then decided that I’d like to go back to the clan community, which I did by joining Imagination, an old rebanded clan led by Emil or Zethiz , where I’ve met a bunch of new cool people whom I’m happy to call my friends. We have brilliant teamwork and pull off some crazy stunts mid clan wars. I hope the clan remains a clan for a long time.

I hope that Ill remain on MCSG for a long time to help out the community in any way I possibly can.​

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
New Book: The Story Of How TheMinecraftPharoah Came To Be (Very long book name). Coming soon in 2016 (Not that far away).

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
New Book: The Story Of How TheMinecraftPharoah Came To Be (Very long book name). Coming soon in 2016 (Not that far away).
On bookshelves March 2016 at the creepy bookstore around your corner!

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you heard about the mixed-up egyptian prince?

He woke up to find his daddy as a mummy.

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Nice!
Also congrats on the 1000th post! c:

Quanta

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice story. I would like to convert into a movie by 2020. Need acting suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci