• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story Blah Blah Blah

What do you think?

• Total voters

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This Is How My Story Starts BLAH | Everyone Is Doing This So Why Don't I Too :3 | #Noodles

Herorow , I'm Hendrick :3 And This Be Me Asian, Noodles Like MCSG Story Pls enjoy and hopefully you bring NOODLES :3

About at late August

I first quit playing Minecraft because I got really borded of it then I was watching a livestream by TheJollyOlBrits (I was always sub to them on youtube) and they were playing on the MCSG servers and thats how I found out about the servers :3 , they had everyone to change they're skin to either Matt's or Ed's (thejollyolbrits) skin so I did but they played on EU and at that time the MCSG servers were really bad and I couldn't connect to EU D= so I was just watching the stream so I tried to play on US (didn't know about AU at that time) I didn't know what was lag/ms on minecraft then I was a Noob xD I was losing like crap and had no fun or friends D=. Then one day I asked my 2 friends (SoulFangX and Exoduz_) to come in these servers , they said US was really lagging and they found that there was AU so I tried the AU servers and I didn't lag a bit! I was still a noob and I was playing when there was an update for Minecraft and the servers were on 1.2.5 and there were really little people on , I saw a Mod named iPromptJames I asked if we could skype and he asked me to add him , then a lot of other people in the lobby were added too then ,I saw a person names XxFlashBangxX or xXFlashBangXx he won a game and in lobby he was asking for people to skype team and I told him my skype and we started playing a game or 2 with another friend nick12dude52 I met through FlashBang (let's just call them that) and nick and I were really good friends , we played a lot with flashbang and even just both of us , we would play hide and seek in the lobby to past the time.Then one game nick and flashbang died to one guy and I was behind the guy I hit him once and killed him. I put on the armor and at deathmatch , they were cheering me on and I win my First Game! WOO! Then me and nick didn't see flashbang again like he quit MCSG . Well the server didn't update yet so we would invite other people in the lobby to skype team only and play hide and seek has they wasn't 12/24 people in the servers so the lobby would extend the time.Then I found these 2 cool players name PresidentAbe and aFishassassin from Nick , I was team with aFishassassin a lot because I would always be in a game with him , But presidentabe would care a lot about wins and not team a lot but he would never backstab, and I swore to myself to that I would never backstab unless necessary.

About September when the Server updated

I was playing a game then died , a person named ForeverAloneASP (Zyopy) asked to skype and said he had about 80 wins on another account by got banned for hacking so he said , I then added him and played a lot of games with him he because my new teaming buddy as Nick moved to EU but played with me sometimes , ForeverAloneASP told me and showed me a lot about the Survival Games like secrets and what not and he introduce me to friend like DayBreak_27 LeWilmon tdog etc , then one game then me and ForeverAloneASP was in lobby a guy called zandacool and Rokmelon asked to team with me and I said yes but only if ForeverAloneASP teams too , they agreed and then when there were 5 people left I asked rokmelon to follow me kill the last person at the double castle on SG1 once we killed him I went to do the parkour and I fell (I was still noob)and out of no way rokmelon started to backstab me and he killed me then I told ForeverAloneASP that in the skype call he tried to avenge me then failed coz of the 2 vs 1 . Then I started to team a lot with LeWilmon we because really good friend even better then Nick, sadly I would always lose at Deathmatch to him . I met an amazing people named blakew447 through LeWilmon.and him and his friends would team with Assassinrazor alot so I would always be by myself to fight teams of 5 or more ._. then in one skype call with ForeverAloneASP and he added Elisha_Mutang , me and elisha would always have battles to see who could get the more points to the TOP , points were a big deal last time xD b4 bounty came. I almost forgot about my 2 friends , SoulFangX Exoduz , Elisha 5_hawn and me would always be teamed and own everyone and we called ourselves the OP team xD and we would always have an awesome battle against NingaristicNinga TomoHD Mutated_Penguin and sometimes other of they're friends.Then one day I met FlashBang again and I was spectating a deathmatch and I saw him taking off all his armor and letting his friends win I asked him why'd he let him win? He respond saying I don't care about wins I have like over 60 , I was like Dafuq? how can you not care about wins . Then I found out that winning and points wasn't everything I that fun was all that matters :3

About when SG4 came out

I was fighting this 2 people called AngelicSwift and devil (DevilicCrafter) I thought they were hacking with Forcefield and other hacks and so did a lot of other people but at that time the servers were really buggy with NCP and so was the singapore hosting wasn't really good, so devilic and angelic got really great MS/PING because they live in Singapore but then I added devilic in skype and we started playing a lot and we GOT really close and he became my best friend IRL and MCSG , he was talking about how much he wanted to get to at least Number #1 on the leaderboards and I told him I would help him and here he is now 790 over wins almost 800 wins , Devilic got really good with the sword that he would be me everytime but I got really good with the bow , that I sniper him to death . We were like the best team of 2 on MCSG along with Elisha and 5_hawn and NingaristicNinga and TomoHD , but me and devilic would go with 3 players DevilicCrafter AngelicSwift and Me (hendrick1999 xD) through out a lot of fun times with devilic.
My Block hitting noob Days
When I was on tdog server playing the walls and it was just me and him , I said and I was asking how did it not die as I got like 10 more hits on him and he did it me , he told me on block hitting and how it was really helpful , so I learned block hitting from him and I block hit everytime ,but I don't get how block hitting is noob it helps you win and only slows you down but it helps you keeps from dieing has it helped deal half of the damage you get and its a time in minecraft so why not using but you still need to be good at pvping too and someone can say your a noob not blocking hitting it lets you run around faster then me! Its about the same thing.*this is not about blocking hitting so don't reply to this*

Clan Story

LeWilmon asked me on Skype If he should make a clan or just the AU Rebels , I was like the hell are AU Rebels? another noob AU clan? I was in Butter that time then he told me The US Rebels were the 1 and most famour US Clan on MCSG and now have an AU Division then I asked then how come I didn't know about it , he replied with because we are AU not US (True Dat).So curious I was , I went and check , everyone was really care and wanted me in the clan but I was in Butter so I asked blake if I could leave he was a bit sad , but was ok with it . When I joined the Rebels there were so many pros in it. Then one day DayBreak_27 , Cobrastyles , Oblift and Me were in a skype call , we were all AU Rebels and we were in a skype call we were acting really high and asian (we are all asian xD) and it was really late at night we were talking about making clans , stuff , #ManFromHongKong , played custom maps in my server then we thought about the name Beijing and Ducks then = The Beijing Ducks were Born #BeijingDucks2013 we grew to be a really strong clan , and might even be better then the AU Rebels , we weren't only a clan but more of a FAMILY. Then one day I left the Beijing Ducks coz of an AU Rebels and Ex BeijingDuck legit_crafter02 was teamed with me and cobra then legit_crafter02 started to backstab me because I didn't want to team with him at one point in 2 games ago , he killed me and told cobra that I tried to kill me and I hate to backstab and I hate backstabbers and told cobra, if I wanted to killed him and I died why would I be RAGING SO MUCH and If I were to backstab him I won't have died he would have.I then left the BeijingDucks as it was corrupted at the time , I was #Clanless and Asian with Noodles , I didn't join the AU Rebels because legit and a lot other people I dislike was there and I didn't join Butter back because there were people I dislike , but I always had Devilic :3 no matter what Devilic was there to help me then one day DayBreak_27 one of the Co-Owners of BeijingDucks asked me what happened and why'd I quit , I explained and he sorted it all out and I joined the BeijingDucks back as Co-Owner again :3

My US Times

Then I went on TeamSpeak and I met a fellow Asian named CraftyKratonite he played on US and so I tried playing on US I didn't get as much lag , as I got when I first started to play on US
but it got really fun , I met Branbob83 zenocrafter and SoggyPickle :3 , I would play on US sometimes when I see Crafty On TeamSpeak :3

My Stage Now

Now I rarely play MCSG and I would play Call Of Duty or talk to friends on skype , and that devilic can only play on the weekends now , I would play at night on weekend with Cobra , DayBreak , Oblift and Me as we always do it :3 and get high and asian as we do. I am Good at MCSG I never really got banned , but MCSG is starting to get boring and I only like to play when friends are playing because I HATE playing alone and I hate singleplayer games xD like Skyrim , But the person I have to talk is ChadTheDJ for making these Servers <A+

CookedChicken

Spectator
Reaction score
Uhg people need to stop advretising!! Anyway i read it. If I ever met you I would love to team I can play onany server thanks to my great connection. :D

NOODLES

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci