• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story | Devillz_ , Luke

Jittah

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone , i am Luke.
Where should i begin... it was like 2 years ago i think . I am not very sure but .. nvm.
It was a rainy summer day , playing minecraft with my friends on survival began to be kinda boring.
I was searching for a new Survival server (Vanilla survival) and actually i found McGamer.
What a surprise , at this time , my pc was very bad indeed so the fps was critically low on the server.
But meh , the fun made all the lag disappear . Playing casually with my friends.
My first name was andr3i0k , after this , i named it Deathiz ... after this i named it Devillz_ so this is pretty much it. I had a lot of fun playing casually with my IRL friends but ... it began to be boring too. So i decided to move to a whole new level. Competitive MCSG. Searching this forum i found a bunch of great people such as
demetzeu , KOZOLHX STaphouse MariusAKD MaulFlame FILLEFT12 and many others.
I decided to make a clan. It was named RomanianRevolution , what a name lol. Starting with STaphouse i made it all from the beggining .. It was the time to fight the best Clan in Romania at that time : EpicPlayers
founded by FILLEFT12 , with the best player from Romania at this time : MaulFlame . They beat us up like we were a randy team ( what am i talking , we were a randy team) . After this i asked Filleft if i can join EpicPlayers.. and since here it all began. Since i was in the clan , i was also in the Skype conference. demetzeu was just making TheInfected , He asked us for a Clan War ... and we accepted. After all this rounds me and demetzeu kinda created a good friendship. He asked me a thing . "What about making a clan .. i know many good players " and i said "let's go man". Since there , WarGodzEU was created <3!
Once or maybe more WarGodz disbanded .. So i kinda began to join english based EU Clans like : AstralEU
PhoenixEU , Zotikus , Retro and many more .. so i hands up for this nice people... I love you Eskild , Kris | Kriszy jdennis2000 Zootyy and all the english community good players.
Now , i am a Leader in WarGodz and i'm proud of this.
This was my MCSG story .. i hope you all enjoyed it .. i kinda love you all! See ya soon!
(people that were not mentioned in the letter but i want to thank them)
RaduPI
Cristii
Nandor
Draxler
Toma
Red
Gaji
Bacca
Googles
ItzEdi
EpicRoPlayer
DavidRamen
Filip
Pyro
TH_Paul
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Roasty

Career
Reaction score
ouhh :( Luke my bae <3 Nice story about ur experience

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was searching for a new Survival server (Vanilla survival) and actually i found McGamer.
What a surprise , at this time , my pc was very bad indeed so the fps was critically low on the server.
I had a very bad computer to start with too :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci