• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story|snochet65

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Well... where do I begin.

I heard that lots of people like these sort of journey type threads when they are all emotional and stuff so I decided to make one of my own his I've hit some pretty good milestones as you might have seen. I may not be well known in the forum community (I'm trying) but I am quite well known in the AU community and many people from that community may enjoy this. Nether the less, here it is.

MCGamer was not my first Hunger Games server. I found it on planet minecraft and I was like, "hey, this is a fantastic idea, how come I've never seen this before?" So I tried out the server and seemed pretty good until I saw an admin or a donator (not sure who I only had minecraft for about 3 months so had no clue how to figure that one out) had full diamond armour at the start of the game. I left because the server was corrupted and I went by Uberminecraft, then the hive (didn't realise I got terrible connection but whatever xD) and then I got sick of dying for stupid reasons on Uberminecraft. For example, I would have full iron iron sword and then I would die instantly to a deadly disease .-.. So I decided to watched some of bajan canadians videos, of which I was never really a fan of I was just wandering which servers did he play on when he uploaded his Hunger Games gameplay because it looked really cool. So I decide to search for it and I don't remember how I found it, but I found mcsg and was absolutely elated when I found out they had Australian servers. No more bad ping for me :D. I found these servers during the june-july holidays (which for my school only lasts 3 weeks. Lucky Americans) 2013.

I decide to tell my irl friend that used to be my hunger games buddy, that I found a really good hunger games and we will no longer have stupid deaths for no reason at all. So I start playing and I'm having lots of fun with my friend and for once, I actually got a win, on Lost Mine, that was the last time I would play on that map :(. So when this goes on I start to play solo a bit, and start to realise that I'm actually decent at PvP and a pretty good shot with the bow coming from all my Battlefield 3 mlg long ranged sniping experience on the PS3. However, I wouldn't of had this amazing boost to start playing a lot more, if it wasn't for this moment. Me and my irl friend like to make fun of all the people that kept on going "skype team say 123" and stuff like that, so our master plan was to ask a player to skype team with us (I know I was cruel back then) add them to the skype call, pretend to team with him but then later betray him and hear him rage in the call. So we asked someone to skype team and eventually someone replied and said he would team and here is my skype. We were pretty excited to see what would happen next and see if our master plan would work out. I can remember just running around the lobby, waiting to hear this squeaky little voice, to be surprised by the player joining the call and sounding like the nicest guy in the world. His name was Colin. We decided that this guy sounded too nice to do our master plan and end up telling him everything we planned and we just laughed. My irl friend said he had to go so I was stuck here kinda nervous without a friend talking to a complete stranger over skype for the first time. However, I decide I won't act nervous and I would play with Colin and have fun with him. Little did I know, this would spark something inside me, to become one of the best PvPer's in AU and in the world ( I try :p).

Me and Colin were have a blast playing together, and we played nearly all day everyday, playing MCSG together and having the most fun I had in a awhile. Eventually, he introduces me to another person he skyped teamed with called Tristan (xxtristangxx). He was as nice as Colin and we had a blast together, wreaking everyone in our three team it was great, but there were people that I started to notice that were good at MCSG. I first heard from Colin, there was this kid called Attention_Seeker NotEvenAttention that he said would always killed him, and he was soo pissed at him for actually being one of the only ones actually good. We saw him as a mutual enemy, and our goal was if we were in a game with him, to kill him and revel in joy. Little would I know we would become great friends in the future and have as much of a fun time as I had with Colin back in the days. There were also many other good PvPer's I saw around the place. I saw xXLJXx, blakew447, Kytria I saw once destroy Tristan when he was trying to run away he just got bowed to death without him missing a shot with the bow, and then there was darkrai202 darkai202. I saw people fanboy over him in the lobby chat, saying he's reached 1000 wins and that he banned BajanCanadian, and then one game, I found him. With his red name and his Narwhal skin, he started to burn a passion, a goal, my first MCSG goal, to kill AU's number 1 PvPer, darkrai202. That day came, I got a stone sword off corn and I chased him with the little amount of skill I had with a hunger in my heart. Eventually he decided to do the parkour on-top of the train station on SG4, and being the noob I was, I fell down and he said "haha noob get good," and that just made me more determined. Eventually I chase him down with my two team and pin him on a tree and eventually see alll the items he had explode from the once Narwhal body that stood there, block hitting just a second ago. I jumped out of my chair in excitement, making a whole big deal of nothing, finally able to say 'I killed darkrai202.'

However, after this event, my noob days were starting to slowly come to an end, as I reached 100 wins. Nowadays, getting 100 wins is not even good, but back then it was for me, another goal achieved is what I thought and I set another goal to get in the top 1000 in the world. later on, Tristan introduce's me to a couple of his irl friends. These included kayden (What_the_die), some guy named cody xD, but the most memorable, and wouldn't be here today without, was Jed aka Juzzy. He had a huge head at first and we didn't start off on the greatest terms to the point I almost said to Tristan 'can you not add me to a call with Jed in it again please,' but we started to become friends. Later on I would start to realise that he was actually really good at PvP and we became a great double team. Tristan also Introduced me to many girl mcsg players (that weren't the best at MCSG). What he would do is add anyone with a girl skin on skype and just play with her and I ended up meeting a couple of them and most of them were fun to play with. However, there were two that stood out the most out of all of them. Before anyone actually noticed them started playing mcsg, Tristan, as seeing they were two girls in their girly skins, asked for their skype. These two girls are well known now in the mcsg community known as HeyImNatalia and Gwenplayz (before she actually owned that account). I remember when Natalia said she had like over 7000 subscribers on youtube and on the outside I tried to act cool like "hmm very impressive" and stuff like that, but on the inside I was just overwhelmed that someone who was big o the youtubez was in a call with me. Added to that, Gwen see's MsMissyMinecraft playing mcsg and she has an absolute fangirl moment, even though she only had 800 subscribers at the time. Then Natalia decides to add her to the call and I'm just overwhelmed with all these girls and was having a lot of fun with them (not that kind of way :p)

By this time I have about 200 or so wins and I could go into a lot of detail of what happened with them. I will mention the one time they add croe97 to the call and being an absolute fanboy of him at the time, I was yet again overwhelmed with all the people. In a long story short, they decide to play with people apart of the clan Apex, exspecially Omastar and then was no longer a friend of theirs. Seeing as I talked to Gwen almost everyday and had a so much fun with each other I was devastated. So now I wasn't sure what to do next in mcsg seeing as I was getting closer and closer to my goal of being in the top 1000 what would I do next? What else does MCSG have to offer? My new opportunity would come as soon as Jed started talking about making his own clan. At first he wasn't sure about making it and just play mcsg normally, but I decide to talk him into it, saying it is a great idea and we will have so much fun making a clan out of good PvPer's. So after I convince Juzzyy, he makes the clan well known by the AU clan community, NuggetZ. The clan started off slowly but surely, gaining decent players that some would be my friends to this day. I met Buckarro from it (nickofoz), Georgebjorn and Jakebjorn and we were getting really good. We almost beat the old blitz when they were actually decent but came up with stupid reason's why it was this score or that score and just couldn't admit that they were losing. I got hated on by the majority of blitz because I was the main one trying to say that NuggetZ were wining. Anyhows everything in NuggetZ were going well until my moderator application got accepted for an interview! I was so excited as I saw this as a new chapter in my MCSG story and I would try my hardest to help people on the servers for the chance I might get a higher rank than just moderator. So I went to the interview room with Gwen which at the time started to slowly stop talking to each other. Everyone in the waiting room got their mod rank we all celebrated and for some reason I told my mum >.> Yes I was that excited. However, this was short lived. It never really got to me that some things could be taken seriously when I was a mod, and when I mean seriously, I mean really really seriously. So I'm so excited about getting mod, being introduced to all these people (I remember the day lovelights joined one of the moderator Teamspeks channels when I was talking to DoubleEss and In my head I was like 'I know that guy from somewhere). Nek minut I get moved into Bics channel and they talk about this scene where I was taking a joke a little bit too far and accidentaly make a "joke" that I used BSM to fly faster around the hub. Being an idiot, when people ask me do I actually use BSM I say yeah of course and making a big joke about it. Well thats what got me fired and since I worked soooo hard to get that rank, now for it to be removed and never be able to get it again made me slightly depressed. I rejoined Nuggetz although I didn't talk much anymore. All I was thinking about was that moment and regreting it every single day for about two weeks.

Eventually I get over it. I start to focus on the clan with Jed, to see it become one of the best clans in AU. As we beat Demolition 4-1 in a clan battle, the clan Demolition starts to fall apart. Many of the members that joined would become very great friends of mine including Cobalt101 and pat (norverified). The clan goes of really well, until there are technical issues and juzzyy and all the good players in NuggetZ decide to join Phoenix (Except Xestros_). 1 week later, juzzyy said it was too boring over there so he decides to remake NuggetZ without the capitol z (lel). However, this doesn't last long as he decides to make a clan with _Dusky_, a guy back then I had a passion to hate him, after making my life on MCSG a lot harder than it needed to be. So I become a lone wolf, saying my last words to juzzyy, I head off to a place with no destination. I wouldn't be as close to juzzyy as I was back then as I would ever be today. I saw juzzyy more than a friend and it was a shame we had to part ways. So now I was lost. Not knowing were to go, being as Cobalt got perma banned and notverified joined Apex, a clan that decided to hate me for no reason at that time, I had nowhere to go. This might have been the end of everything that I worked for. Now I was at 500 wins, playing a game of Icarus, to see that darkrai202 had joined. At that time seeing him in-game wasn't as big of a deal as it was back then so I just looked at the name and just minded my own buisness. However, darkrai decides to start chatting to me and then ask if I have skype, being really shy I replied ", Yeah I have skype," to see him soon type "dw I already found you >:D." So me a darkai start to talk. We start to talk a lot. And a little bit more. Until he adds some people to the call in his clan Phoenix by the name of RobertGoodwin (RobertGoodwin) and lebron12 (Lebron12). For some reason darkrai tells me to help him fist lebron to death for no reason until I would find out later that abusing lebron was a trend in Phoenix. He starts hinting small things, unnoticable to the commen ear, but being me I noticed some things that he kept on hinting that I should apply for Phoenix. I also talk to this guy in the chat by the name kooksey99 (kooksey99) who used to hate me but we became some form of friends with each other and says I should join Phoenix in the HUB chat. Now that wasn't the first time that thought went through my mind but at first I thought I would have no chance of getting into phoenix so I didn't bother to apply. However, after kooksey saying it was a fifty fifty chance that I could get in phoenix and darkrai saying that its worth a shot not promising anything, so I decide to apply. Later on I get added to the skype chat and then I was official accepted into phoenix. I was soo happy I got into the best AU clan at the time but at first it was kinda awkward as Mike (Gustav Mahikano) wanted some inappropriate pictures of me...

Apart from that I got on well with many of the members and started making lots of friends (basically the entire of phoenix) I meet LuLulioness for the first time (Lululioness) and I met Gold (WitheredGold) both strange people but they were amazing in their own special ways. At that time as well I start improving, a lot. I gain massive amounts of skill and started to gain wins like crazy. Rising slowly up the AU leaderboards, ticking off every person I overtook. Until I got my head put on the wall on AU. I just stood there and knew that I made it and I found a place where I could stay for a very long time. Soon I reached 1000 wins, which was an absolute blast with all my friends, and I looked 1000 wins back and thought to myself this. If I didn't have each and everyone of those bad things that happened in my past, I wouldn't have found the great place called MCSG which I would later become one of the best Au PvPer's on.

I always looked at people saying that phoenix was a family, and I didn't know that feeling until I joined. I decided to add up people into irl positions that have been with me along the way.

Juzzyy. Your heads HUGGEEEE. You'll always be my junior school bestie, even though we may talk less now you still deserve that title.

darkrai202. Well, I dunno were else to put you but your my 42. You've been able to make me feel good when I've been down. You were able to help me in a time which I didn't think there was an escape to. You'll always be my 42 and one of my best friends on MCSG. 699999999<4444444 (btw your the mother xD)

Buckles101: Nick you are one of my junior school besties as well. We had soo much fun together back in the days and we may have parted ways, you'll always remain a good friend to me and I always feel like you've listened to what I said and agreed to my intentions, even if you were against them. Remember, does keegs play MC ;)?

killer201101 (killer201101). You've been like a cousin to me during our time together. When we did have time to play with each other, we had a blast and always had a lot of gossip to talk about. You were there around 200 wins and without you I wouldn't have met slayergoddd and _SquidMan_ also known as Jagman9 who are also great friends of mine to this day. So happy you guys joined phoenix with me <3.

Quackeryy. Your my twin brother. Is there anymore I could say? We have so much fun together its unnatural and even though you need to calm down a bit when you get bow spammed by me ;) I still alwyas see you as my twin and we can never have to much fun together.

kooksey99. Ur my bacca dood plz we are an fans of each oter. In all seriousness you were one of the most welcoming in phoenix and you will always remain a great friend and a younger brother of mine in the family <3.

StigJam89. Your the poor adopted child after being constantly abused by his parents moved in with us when we found you on the streets in tattered clothes. You are always going to be a great PvPer stig and I see you as a great friend and the times we have are always fun Stigasian ;). <3

Billa. m7 I'll rek ya. You are definitely the father of the family, someone I always looked up to in the clan and PvP wise and we have great times together and its amazing to be friends with you as much as I am today.

Pat. Someone else I looked up to in the clan with your amazing fns skill that I would try and be as good as you one day. Being good friends since day 1, even though we sort of split off since you joined Apex, but when you left that clan we became good friends again and we remain good friends to this day.

AlLuc. You were the main person I looked up to when it came to PvP because your sword would just absolutely wrek m10 gg 10 hearts anyone in sight. I didn't realise a human being could be so nice (unless you aren't telling me something ;o). Can't wait to have even more fun with you in the future older sister (someone had to take it xD)

Robert. I didn't have much opinion of you when I wasn't in phoenix, but now with your mcdonalds microphone you were able to make me like you and you are incredibly funny sometimes xD. ILY Robert <3 your my other older brother.

<3 to everyone else sorry I don't have a sentimental sentence for you guys but ily2. Kytria=Drunk Uncle, Connor (Attention_Seeker)= Cousin, Damo (Damoisawesome)= Cousin, brother with that New Zealander ;), @Kaine= your in the clan now so I listed you as older brother that is now in college that I didn't get to talk to much when I was younger, Dinosaur_Dan101= my cousin who died in a car accident and only hear legends of hi. Dan was the Man. Slagguaron my older brother who just bashed me up and abused me everytime but you only did it out of love... right? @RedRavenMC= My younger brother <3, Squidman9 and slayergoddd your my mates that we loved so much we told you to leave your fat father to join us <3, nerd your adopted, Gianteye= My really really nice cousin with loads of Arabic friends. LuLu your my younger sister of course <3.

And to all my fans of my youtube channel I give you a massive heart and thank you for all the support you have given me <3

To be continued...

Last edited:

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
Well... were do I begin.

I heard that lots of people like these sort of journey type threads when they are all emotional and stuff so I decided to make one of my own his I've hit some pretty good milestones as you might have seen. I may not be well known in the forum community (I'm trying) but I am quite well known in the AU community and many people from that community may enjoy this. Nether the less, here it is.

MCGamer was not my first Hunger Games server. I found it on planet minecraft and I was like, "hey, this is a fantastic idea, how come I've never seen this before?" So I tried out the server and seemed pretty good until I saw an admin or a donator (not sure who I only had minecraft for about 3 months so had no clue how to figure that one out) had full diamond armour at the start of the game. I left because the server was corrupted and I went by Uberminecraft, then the hive (didn't realise I got terrible connection but whatever xD) and then I got sick of dying for stupid reasons on Uberminecraft. For example, I would have full iron iron sword and then I would die instantly to a deadly disease .-.. So I decided to watched some of bajan canadians videos, of which I was never really a fan of I was just wandering which servers did he play on when he uploaded his Hunger Games gameplay because it looked really cool. So I decide to search for it and I don't remember how I found it, but I found mcsg and was absolutely elated when I found out they had Australian servers. No more bad ping for me :D. I found these servers during the june-july holidays (which for my school only lasts 3 weeks. Lucky Americans) 2013.

I decide to tell my irl friend that used to be my hunger games buddy, that I found a really good hunger games and we will no longer have stupid deaths for no reason at all. So I start playing and I'm having lots of fun with my friend and for once, I actually got a win, on Lost Mine, that was the last time I would play on that map :(. So when this goes on I start to play solo a bit, and start to realise that I'm actually decent at PvP and a pretty good shot with the bow coming from all my Battlefield 3 mlg long ranged sniping experience on the PS3. However, I wouldn't of had this amazing boost to start playing a lot more, if it wasn't for this moment. Me and my irl friend like to make fun of all the people that kept on going "skype team say 123" and stuff like that, so our master plan was to ask a player to skype team with us (I know I was cruel back then) add them to the skype call, pretend to team with him but then later betray him and hear him rage in the call. So we asked someone to skype team and eventually someone replied and said he would team and here is my skype. We were pretty excited to see what would happen next and see if our master plan would work out. I can remember just running around the lobby, waiting to hear this squeaky little voice, to be surprised by the player joining the call and sounding like the nicest guy in the world. His name was Colin. We decided that this guy sounded too nice to do our master plan and end up telling him everything we planned and we just laughed. My irl friend said he had to go so I was stuck here kinda nervous without a friend talking to a complete stranger over skype for the first time. However, I decide I won't act nervous and I would play with Colin and have fun with him. Little did I know, this would spark something inside me, to become one of the best PvPer's in AU and in the world ( I try :p).

Me and Colin were have a blast playing together, and we played nearly all day everyday, playing MCSG together and having the most fun I had in a awhile. Eventually, he introduces me to another person he skyped teamed with called Tristan (xxtristangxx). He was as nice as Colin and we had a blast together, wreaking everyone in our three team it was great, but there were people that I started to notice that were good at MCSG. I first heard from Colin, there was this kid called Attention_Seeker NotEvenAttention that he said would always killed him, and he was soo pissed at him for actually being one of the only ones actually good. We saw him as a mutual enemy, and our goal was if we were in a game with him, to kill him and revel in joy. Little would I know we would become great friends in the future and have as much of a fun time as I had with Colin back in the days. There were also many other good PvPer's I saw around the place. I saw xXLJXx, blakew447, Kytria I saw once destroy Tristan when he was trying to run away he just got bowed to death without him missing a shot with the bow, and then there was darkrai202 darkai202. I saw people fanboy over him in the lobby chat, saying he's reached 1000 wins and that he banned BajanCanadian, and then one game, I found him. With his red name and his Narwhal skin, he started to burn a passion, a goal, my first MCSG goal, to kill AU's number 1 PvPer, darkrai202. That day came, I got a stone sword off corn and I chased him with the little amount of skill I had with a hunger in my heart. Eventually he decided to do the parkour on-top of the train station on SG4, and being the noob I was, I fell down and he said "haha noob get good," and that just made me more determined. Eventually I chase him down with my two team and pin him on a tree and eventually see alll the items he had explode from the once Narwhal body that stood there, block hitting just a second ago. I jumped out of my chair in excitement, making a whole big deal of nothing, finally able to say 'I killed darkrai202.'

However, after this event, my noob days were starting to slowly come to an end, as I reached 100 wins. Nowadays, getting 100 wins is not even good, but back then it was for me, another goal achieved is what I thought and I set another goal to get in the top 1000 in the world. later on, Tristan introduce's me to a couple of his irl friends. These included kayden (What_the_die), some guy named cody xD, but the most memorable, and wouldn't be here today without, was Jed aka Juzzy. He had a huge head at first and we didn't start off on the greatest terms to the point I almost said to Tristan 'can you not add me to a call with Jed in it again please,' but we started to become friends. Later on I would start to realise that he was actually really good at PvP and we became a great double team. Tristan also Introduced me to many girl mcsg players (that weren't the best at MCSG). What he would do is add anyone with a girl skin on skype and just play with her and I ended up meeting a couple of them and most of them were fun to play with. However, there were two that stood out the most out of all of them. Before anyone actually noticed them started playing mcsg, Tristan, as seeing they were two girls in their girly skins, asked for their skype. These two girls are well known now in the mcsg community known as HeyImNatalia and Gwenplayz (before she actually owned that account). I remember when Natalia said she had like over 7000 subscribers on youtube and on the outside I tried to act cool like "hmm very impressive" and stuff like that, but on the inside I was just overwhelmed that someone who was big o the youtubez was in a call with me. Added to that, Gwen see's MsMissyMinecraft playing mcsg and she has an absolute fangirl moment, even though she only had 800 subscribers at the time. Then Natalia decides to add her to the call and I'm just overwhelmed with all these girls and was having a lot of fun with them (not that kind of way :p)

By this time I have about 200 or so wins and I could go into a lot of detail of what happened with them. I will mention the one time they add croe97 to the call and being an absolute fanboy of him at the time, I was yet again overwhelmed with all the people. In a long story short, they decide to play with people apart of the clan Apex, exspecially Omastar and then was no longer a friend of theirs. Seeing as I talked to Gwen almost everyday and had a so much fun with each other I was devastated. So now I wasn't sure what to do next in mcsg seeing as I was getting closer and closer to my goal of being in the top 1000 what would I do next? What else does MCSG have to offer? My new opportunity would come as soon as Jed started talking about making his own clan. At first he wasn't sure about making it and just play mcsg normally, but I decide to talk him into it, saying it is a great idea and we will have so much fun making a clan out of good PvPer's. So after I convince Juzzyy, he makes the clan well known by the AU clan community, NuggetZ. The clan started off slowly but surely, gaining decent players that some would be my friends to this day. I met Buckarro from it (nickofoz), Georgebjorn and Jakebjorn and we were getting really good. We almost beat the old blitz when they were actually decent but came up with stupid reason's why it was this score or that score and just couldn't admit that they were losing. I got hated on by the majority of blitz because I was the main one trying to say that NuggetZ were wining. Anyhows everything in NuggetZ were going well until my moderator application got accepted for an interview! I was so excited as I saw this as a new chapter in my MCSG story and I would try my hardest to help people on the servers for the chance I might get a higher rank than just moderator. So I went to the interview room with Gwen which at the time started to slowly stop talking to each other. Everyone in the waiting room got their mod rank we all celebrated and for some reason I told my mum >.> Yes I was that excited. However, this was short lived. It never really got to me that some things could be taken seriously when I was a mod, and when I mean seriously, I mean really really seriously. So I'm so excited about getting mod, being introduced to all these people (I remember the day lovelights joined one of the moderator Teamspeks channels when I was talking to DoubleEss and In my head I was like 'I know that guy from somewhere). Nek minut I get moved into Bics channel and they talk about this scene where I was taking a joke a little bit too far and accidentaly make a "joke" that I used BSM to fly faster around the hub. Being an idiot, when people ask me do I actually use BSM I say yeah of course and making a big joke about it. Well thats what got me fired and since I worked soooo hard to get that rank, now for it to be removed and never be able to get it again made me slightly depressed. I rejoined Nuggetz although I didn't talk much anymore. All I was thinking about was that moment and regreting it every single day for about two weeks.

Eventually I get over it. I start to focus on the clan with Jed, to see it become one of the best clans in AU. As we beat Demolition 4-1 in a clan battle, the clan Demolition starts to fall apart. Many of the members that joined would become very great friends of mine including Cobalt101 and pat (norverified). The clan goes of really well, until there are technical issues and juzzyy and all the good players in NuggetZ decide to join Phoenix (Except Xestros_). 1 week later, juzzyy said it was too boring over there so he decides to remake NuggetZ without the capitol z (lel). However, this doesn't last long as he decides to make a clan with _Dusky_, a guy back then I had a passion to hate him, after making my life on MCSG a lot harder than it needed to be. So I become a lone wolf, saying my last words to juzzyy, I head off to a place with no destination. I wouldn't be as close to juzzyy as I was back then as I would ever be today. I saw juzzyy more than a friend and it was a shame we had to part ways. So now I was lost. Not knowing were to go, being as Cobalt got perma banned and notverified joined Apex, a clan that decided to hate me for no reason at that time, I had nowhere to go. This might have been the end of everything that I worked for. Now I was at 500 wins, playing a game of Icarus, to see that darkrai202 had joined. At that time seeing him in-game wasn't as big of a deal as it was back then so I just looked at the name and just minded my own buisness. However, darkrai decides to start chatting to me and then ask if I have skype, being really shy I replied ", Yeah I have skype," to see him soon type "dw I already found you >:D." So me a darkai start to talk. We start to talk a lot. And a little bit more. Until he adds some people to the call in his clan Phoenix by the name of RobertGoodwin (RobertGoodwin) and lebron12 (Lebron12). For some reason darkrai tells me to help him fist lebron to death for no reason until I would find out later that abusing lebron was a trend in Phoenix. He starts hinting small things, unnoticable to the commen ear, but being me I noticed some things that he kept on hinting that I should apply for Phoenix. I also talk to this guy in the chat by the name kooksey99 (kooksey99) who used to hate me but we became some form of friends with each other and says I should join Phoenix in the HUB chat. Now that wasn't the first time that thought went through my mind but at first I thought I would have no chance of getting into phoenix so I didn't bother to apply. However, after kooksey saying it was a fifty fifty chance that I could get in phoenix and darkrai saying that its worth a shot not promising anything, so I decide to apply. Later on I get added to the skype chat and then I was official accepted into phoenix. I was soo happy I got into the best AU clan at the time but at first it was kinda awkward as Mike (Gustav Mahikano) wanted some inappropriate pictures of me...

Apart from that I got on well with many of the members and started making lots of friends (basically the entire of phoenix) I meet LuLulioness for the first time (Lululioness) and I met Gold (WitheredGold) both strange people but they were amazing in their own special ways. At that time as well I start improving, a lot. I gain massive amounts of skill and started to gain wins like crazy. Rising slowly up the AU leaderboards, ticking off every person I overtook. Until I got my head put on the wall on AU. I just stood there and knew that I made it and I found a place where I could stay for a very long time. Soon I reached 1000 wins, which was an absolute blast with all my friends, and I looked 1000 wins back and thought to myself this. If I didn't have each and everyone of those bad things that happened in my past, I wouldn't have found the great place called MCSG which I would later become one of the best Au PvPer's on.

I always looked at people saying that phoenix was a family, and I didn't know that feeling until I joined. I decided to add up people into irl positions that have been with me along the way.

Juzzyy. Your heads HUGGEEEE. You'll always be my junior school bestie, even though we may talk less now you still deserve that title.

darkrai202. Well, I dunno were else to put you but your my 42. You've been able to make me feel good when I've been down. You were able to help me in a time which I didn't think there was an escape to. You'll always be my 42 and one of my best friends on MCSG. 699999999<4444444 (btw your the mother xD)

Buckles101: Nick you are one of my junior school besties as well. We had soo much fun together back in the days and we may have parted ways, you'll always remain a good friend to me and I always feel like you've listened to what I said and agreed to my intentions, even if you were against them. Remember, does keegs play MC ;)?

killer201101 (killer201101). You've been like a cousin to me during our time together. When we did have time to play with each other, we had a blast and always had a lot of gossip to talk about. You were there around 200 wins and without you I wouldn't have met slayergoddd and _SquidMan_ also known as Jagman9 who are also great friends of mine to this day. So happy you guys joined phoenix with me <3.

Quackeryy. Your my twin brother. Is there anymore I could say? We have so much fun together its unnatural and even though you need to calm down a bit when you get bow spammed by me ;) I still alwyas see you as my twin and we can never have to much fun together.

kooksey99. Ur my bacca dood plz we are an fans of each oter. In all seriousness you were one of the most welcoming in phoenix and you will always remain a great friend and a younger brother of mine in the family <3.

StigJam89. Your the poor adopted child after being constantly abused by his parents moved in with us when we found you on the streets in tattered clothes. You are always going to be a great PvPer stig and I see you as a great friend and the times we have are always fun Stigasian ;). <3

Billa. m7 I'll rek ya. You are definitely the father of the family, someone I always looked up to in the clan and PvP wise and we have great times together and its amazing to be friends with you as much as I am today.

Pat. Someone else I looked up to in the clan with your amazing fns skill that I would try and be as good as you one day. Being good friends since day 1, even though we sort of split off since you joined Apex, but when you left that clan we became good friends again and we remain good friends to this day.

AlLuc. You were the main person I looked up to when it came to PvP because your sword would just absolutely wrek m10 gg 10 hearts anyone in sight. I didn't realise a human being could be so nice (unless you aren't telling me something ;o). Can't wait to have even more fun with you in the future older sister (someone had to take it xD)

Robert. I didn't have much opinion of you when I wasn't in phoenix, but now with your mcdonalds microphone you were able to make me like you and you are incredibly funny sometimes xD. ILY Robert <3 your my other older brother.

<3 to everyone else sorry I don't have a sentimental sentence for you guys but ily2. Kytria=Drunk Uncle, Connor (Attention_Seeker)= Cousin, Damo (Damoisawesome)= Cousin, brother with that New Zealander ;), @Kaine= your in the clan now so I listed you as older brother that is now in college that I didn't get to talk to much when I was younger, Dinosaur_Dan101= my cousin who died in a car accident and only hear legends of hi. Dan was the Man. Slagguaron my older brother who just bashed me up and abused me everytime but you only did it out of love... right? @RedRavenMC= My younger brother <3, Squidman9 and slayergoddd your my mates that we loved so much we told you to leave your fat father to join us <3, nerd your adopted, Gianteye= My really really nice cousin with loads of Arabic friends. LuLu your my younger sister of course <3.

And to all my fans of my youtube channel I give you a massive heart and thank you for all the support you have given me <3

To be continued...
This is a nice story, but unfortunetely not so many people have the time to read it all and understand it... but thank you for sharing it ;)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
heey i didnt rly want them xD just made it feel as awkward as possible. u went from 'haha, this mike guy' to '.....'

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You joining Phoenix was great, Mike was like "I dunno about this guy... Let's see how he reacts to this" xDD

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
you posted this at 4am, no life kid

cmon m10 il rek u so hard ive ruind evry ricording uv tryd with mi gg 420 hrts blaze it, kid

NotEvenAttention

Experienced
Reaction score
It's.... it's beautiful :') Thanks for all the kind words, snoch. Im sure the whole of Phoenix appreciate them :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci