• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG story

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
Since Arcademany made his MCSG story here http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/arcademanys-mcsg-story.30197/#post-270250
i decided to make my own. i remember like it was yesterday...
So basicaly, i watched inthelittlewood play survival games 1 and he was playing with ChadTheDJ and alot of others. when it was over, i found out about this site and how it was in beta testing. i played it like crazy and realized that it was the best servers that i had ever played on. after playing for about a week, i meet a guy named eshancowee. he said he was streaming on his twitch account which is www.twitch.tv/rqsplit. this was when he only had about 20 followers. This was the day that would change my mcsg experience, and life FOREVER. i was apart of his "stream team" and i met some newer people. but there where a few names that stood out in my mind. Arcademany, a guy eshan was chasing and eventually killed. then a girl named PartyPeaches01 came and said. he was cool . and eshan said sorry for killing you. that day i had a blast. so the next day, i was just randomly playing when i saw PartyPeaches01, and Arcademany agian. i said, ''wait weren't you on the stream team with eshancowee yesterday?'' they both said yes and we decided to team. there were two others who were teamed with them as well. their names where conor, and jeppy. i liked them all. all of them were just like me and werent afriad to get in a fight. i new that this team was meant to be. Unfortunately, we never saw conor of jeppy agian, but i saw Peaches and Arcade almost every day. i soon thought to myself when i got of, wow. this is gonna be a start to a great friendship. after about a week, i got introduced to another person named Sharktail77. Again, she was just like all of us, so we accepted her in our ''group''. Then one day, i went rouge for a while. i had some in real life issues to take care of. after about two months it was nearing christmas. and i was just thinking, all i want for christmas is to reunite with my friends agian and play with them. the whole day, no interuptions and just really get to bond even more. well i got ''part of that'' i got a message on my hamachi and it was from Arcademany. i was all like OMG yes i get to play with them agian! thats when i got informed on the news about Arcade and Peaches dating. i was so happy for them and played 1 round of mcsg with them. after that, i went rouge agian for another month. until one day, when this server introduced CA servers, i decided to check one out. to my surprise, i saw peaches agian. and she said and i quote ''i missed you!'' and i just stayed silent, because i had so much to say. but couldnt in the amount of time that I had. but eventually, i said, i missed you to, i missed everyone. we played another round of mcsg. then i had to go. AGIAN I WENT ROUGE FOR ANOTHER TWO MONTHS! but just last week, i got a message from Arcademany. he said for me to exchange skype's and so i did. ever since then we have been playing with each other a lot. and skype calling eachother. it has been a fun ride. and i hope it will continue to be one. and Sharktail77, kinda doesnt play with us anymore for whatever reason. AND I ALSO HOPE I DONT GO ROUGE AGIAN! this story was dedicated to Inthelittlewood, ChadTheDJ, Eshancowee, Arcademany, Sharktail77 PartyPeaches01, and of course, MYSELF! :p

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Since Arcademany made his MCSG story here http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/arcademanys-mcsg-story.30197/#post-270250
i decided to make my own. i remember like it was yesterday...
So basicaly, i watched inthelittlewood play survival games 1 and he was playing with ChadTheDJ and alot of others. when it was over, i found out about this site and how it was in beta testing. i played it like crazy and realized that it was the best servers that i had ever played on. after playing for about a week, i meet a guy named eshancowee. he said he was streaming on his twitch account which is www.twitch.tv/rqsplit. this was when he only had about 20 followers. This was the day that would change my mcsg experience, and life FOREVER. i was apart of his "stream team" and i met some newer people. but there where a few names that stood out in my mind. Arcademany, a guy eshan was chasing and eventually killed. then a girl named PartyPeaches01 came and said. he was cool . and eshan said sorry for killing you. that day i had a blast. so the next day, i was just randomly playing when i saw PartyPeaches01, and Arcademany agian. i said, ''wait weren't you on the stream team with eshancowee yesterday?'' they both said yes and we decided to team. there were two others who were teamed with them as well. their names where conor, and jeppy. i liked them all. all of them were just like me and werent afriad to get in a fight. i new that this team was meant to be. Unfortunately, we never saw conor of jeppy agian, but i saw Peaches and Arcade almost every day. i soon thought to myself when i got of, wow. this is gonna be a start to a great friendship. after about a week, i got introduced to another person named Sharktail77. Again, she was just like all of us, so we accepted her in our ''group''. Then one day, i went rouge for a while. i had some in real life issues to take care of. after about two months it was nearing christmas. and i was just thinking, all i want for christmas is to reunite with my friends agian and play with them. the whole day, no interuptions and just really get to bond even more. well i got ''part of that'' i got a message on my hamachi and it was from Arcademany. i was all like OMG yes i get to play with them agian! thats when i got informed on the news about Arcade and Peaches dating. i was so happy for them and played 1 round of mcsg with them. after that, i went rouge agian for another month. until one day, when this server introduced CA servers, i decided to check one out. to my surprise, i saw peaches agian. and she said and i quote ''i missed you!'' and i just stayed silent, because i had so much to say. but couldnt in the amount of time that I had. but eventually, i said, i missed you to, i missed everyone. we played another round of mcsg. then i had to go. AGIAN I WENT ROUGE FOR ANOTHER TWO MONTHS! but just last week, i got a message from Arcademany. he said for me to exchange skype's and so i did. ever since then we have been playing with each other a lot. and skype calling eachother. it has been a fun ride. and i hope it will continue to be one. and Sharktail77, kinda doesnt play with us anymore for whatever reason. AND I ALSO HOPE I DONT GO ROUGE AGIAN! this story was dedicated to Inthelittlewood, ChadTheDJ, Eshancowee, Arcademany, Sharktail77 PartyPeaches01, and of course, MYSELF! :p
You go rogue a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci