• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm gemini here and I'd like to say that I'd started youtube again and I have found a passion for making videos I haven't felt in a long time.

I wanted to throw my name out there and get to know some people. Here's my MCSG story, and why I like to do youtube.

It started in MCSG v1. I loved the first survival games map and wanted to somehow make a cool plugin for it. I had trouble with that until the Survival Games map 2 was released. I saw the MCSG servers and decided to join. I played a few games and over about 7 Months I got like 8 Wins. Impressive right? Anyway, I wasn't playing for wins or points, I was playing to have fun.
I was one of those noobs who was just trying to get into a game, never talked, and just played the game. Then I met a friend named Darkvolt07. He introduced me to teaming and the cool things that could happen. I finally started teaming and wanting to get involved in the community. September of last year I joined the website. I was amazed how so many people could come together to form a very nice and friendly community that is MCSG. I kept playing for a while actually knowing about the website and starting to meet people. This was when I went into 5th grade and met one of my friends. He introduced me to hacks and then, I was hooked. This was around December of 2012. I never got accused of hacks and never got caught. Then someone finally caught me and I was banned. I then tried to get around that ban yet got banned again. I tried to get around THAT ban and got banned again. I finally gave up. Now, I am just active in the community and like watching friends and youtubers play MCSG. Now, I have uninstalled my hacks (I swear!) and have just chillaxed with a clan called Ghosts. I now make youtube videos about tips and tricks on how to win. I guess hacks have improved my regular gameplay because now, I can do things that I could do with hacks (of course not hit behind me) What I mean is, I can take down OP people with a thing like a stone sword.

The main point of the story is, I'm back into youtube and I've felt a passion for it I haven't felt in a long time. I hope you guys could check out my channel and give me some feedback on my content. I upload daily and will be making a schedule soon.

Thanks everyone
- Geminiblader

MNight

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool. Glad you got rid of dem hacks. What's this about a clan doh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci