• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

Skabeh

Survivor
Reaction score
It seems that these days its "cool" to write down our MCSG stories, so I guess i'll throw mine in..

I will quickly start by saying that I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.3, which is a long time ago.. I quickly got annoyed with Minecraft because my old laptop could only handle 10-15 fps. Thats when I migrated to PS3 to start trickshoting which once again I got very annoyed. I decided to make a comeback to Minecraft in around January 2013, still with my shitty laptop I started watching BajanCanadian's videos which inspired me to give a try to the Hunger Games servers. I was aware that Bajan played on MCSG, but scared I sticked to those shitty SG basic plugins server. I quickly got better at the game, even if 90% of the time I had to deal with hackers..

After 1 month of watching SG videos on youtube, I decided to migrate to MCSG. At that time making it past the 25 minutes in game was considered a victory. I quickly got somehow better at the game and at PvP in general.

I was also very sick of always dying to hackers, so I decided to make some friends. If you are a close friend of mine you know that I am half french, and half english, so the first friends I made were french. Not only french but amazing PvP'ers on MCSG. The first friend I met is "hulbi" he was 1 year younger than me but we had a tone of fun playing Survival Games. After that hulbi introduced me to Wil_The_Blondin another amazing PvP'er, he is also french. Playing with these two guys made me meet new people, and new enemies. After 1-2 months of playing I started talking to kristier12 which introduced me to the whole CA gods. I first met geoman343 through kristier12, than I met Wolf_Rusher, NewYorkKidd9, InfinitySx3, yuraleth, Celsur, WhatsHisFace17, Afro_Smack, and unfortunatly I slowly drifted away from my two original friends; Wil_The_Blondin and hulbi.

Around 1 month ago, a lot of my friends became Moderator, so I decided to write down my application. I think in total it had 200 words, which got quickly rejected. I then took 2 weeks to write my new application. It first got rejected, and at that point I couldn't apply anymore, I was disapointed and slowly frifted away from MCSG. A week or so after my application got moved from Denied to Pending, I was shocked, and that gave me the motivation to continue playing. When it got accepted I went to TeamSpeak to get my interview, 1 week after that I got my interview, and got accepted.

Now I have a job, and I mostly see my friends IRL, which doesn't leave me a lot of time playing, but I try playing MCSG or MCGamer everyday because the community and my friends are awesome.

This is my MCSG story.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
How does everyone but me see all these "popular" i guess mcsg players, and start to be friends with them but me. :c

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
You should put me on that list of CA gods even though I hardly know you :p

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice, I think I remember calling you a noob once when one of your friends was in my call.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not a Ca god D: even though I'm friends with like 3/4 of people on that list.

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
I remember when I used to play CA a lot :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci