• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG story

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Hello, my name is ExplosiveBisket, or as some of you know me Pat_T, and even fewer of you know me as mkilop2, and maybe 1 or 2 people would know me as Bisketyclan, and I decided I am going to share with you my experience on MCSG for over the past year.

Let's start out with minecraft. I got it around June 2012. Me and my cousin shared my first account "Biskeyclan" he payed $13, I payed the rest, and picked the name. (It was my Ps3 name) I started out playing on a server with about 6 of my friends who I met on Ps3. We played on a survival-faction server. After 1 month and a full chest of diamonds later, we got bored. One of those friends, however showed me MCSG. I started playing it on the 120 servers because the 24 servers were hard to get into. For some reason, none of my friends really liked it, so I was the only one to play it. Eventually, all of those friends stopped getting on skype, then about a week later stopped getting on Ps3 (Of those 6 friends, 5 of them knew each other IRL) Later, I figured out the started playing xbox with each other, and at the time, I did not own an xbox.

Since I had nobody to play with, I started playing solo. It was really fun until I started getting bored playing solo. I met a few people LoadingName_ (@NoahSailer) and this guy named DarkRune223. I played with them for a few days, but me and Noah were in completly different timezones and he was only on at 4:00 am my time. One day, I played with only Darkrune. He showed me how he could swim super fast, and know if someone was in a certian radius within him. I would later know this as nodus. However, I ended up deleting him on skype because I didn't understand how he had to using hacks to win. I later figure out LoadingName_ also hacked. So I went back to playing alone.

I eventually met willyrin. He added me to a skype call of about 15 active people, and only 1 of them was playing. Me and him left the call and started playing. We became really good friends and played together for a LONG time. After about a week of playing with him, I figured out he, too hacked. I was extremely disappointed, but didn't delete him on skype, for I didn't want to go back to playing alone, and bored. Neither of us had donor, but it was still possible for us to get into games with out it. I mastered getting into games without it, really.

So me and my friend were playing, and somewhere along the line my cousin, too figured out about MCSG. He played while I was at soccer. (He would text and ask, he lives about 40 minutes from where I do) After a while, I was banned. For 7 days. For hacking. (I was previously banned by SixZoSeven for saying a bad word in chat. (These 2 guys were saying SixZo hacked or something so I told them to "shut the **** up and play the game")) I had no idea what was going on. I had no hacks on my computer, no x-ray, nothing. So I ended up creating a forum account (not this one) to appeal the ban. There, I was shown a video of the account, "Bisketclan" hacking, so I waited a week, then changed the password to my Minecraft account. For some stupid reason, I used the same forum password as my Minecraft account before changing it. After my cousin found out I changed the password, he got into the forum account and posted a screenshot of Nodus on the screen, on the 1.3 bugthread (Lost the screenshot, BTW). The account was later permabanned, and I could no longer play MCSG.

I was extremely upset, but one of my 6 friends (not any of the IRL friends) allowed me to use his account after I asked him. The name was mkilop2. I didn't really like the name but it grew on me. I started getting mad at my friend that still used hacks. We would get to deathmatch a lot, and he would always win. He was only caught once, but not since then. Then I learned about Teamspeak. I met a lot of people there, people like ohheyitscarly Rivalize (Zeejayy) TheMegaRyan17 CAmadeusA Eborec Randard1200 kricken and a lot more people (sorry if I left you out I just can't remember everyone from when I first joined teamspeak) Me, Cam, and carly became pretty close and played together a lot, and I eventually bought donor for the first time.

Then some time passed. I played with those people^^ a lot. I got to number 40-ish on the US leaderboards with 203 wins. When it came around Halloween-thanksgiving time my friend that owned mkilop2 changed the password. I wasn't really mad because it wasn't my account, but I stopped playing minecraft all together and went back to Ps3. It wasn't until February that I would play MCSG again.

I started playing with 3 old friends on Ps3 that I met around Mw2 time. I figured out they, too owned minecraft. We started off on a faction server, but eventually started playing MineZ a lot. We died extremely far into the game, so we ended up quitting that, too. They got back on Ps3, while one of them gave me the password to their account so I could play MCSG. The name was Pat_T.

While on this account I played about 10 regular matches and won probably 8 of them. On teamspeak, I eventually met OMGjustin and BigMike4life http://gyazo.com/58096682ac9dafbc55520bf603c049dc. Then I met Graser10 in game. He was a diamond donor, and someone told me to look him up on youtube. He had just under 30k subs (26,000 I think). I teamed with him later in the game (complete noob) and helped him win. (
) He added me on skype, where we became really good friends, as I started recording with him. He eventually bought me donor, so I started playing MCSG even more. After a while, graser got banned for using BSM. ( I was not aware that he used them; but he admitted to it after he was banned) He used an ALT account, someone figured out, and he was banned even longer. He started using another alt, but nobody figured out this name.(I forget, honestly) After a while on Pat_T, graser bought me a Minecraft account, and I got to choose the name. I chose ExplosiveBisket.

I eventually signed up for moderator, where I was accepted for an interview. http://gyazo.com/da8178210452b11e281f986c75610be5 The same day I was accepted, I was declined in the interview stage, because the Admins had found out about the account "Bisketyclan" I was taken into responsibility for the account, but they were not taking any chances, thinking I was a former hacker, and they declined me, I was grateful, however, that they did not ban me. I was upset that I had gotten so close, just to be declined. I started talking to kricken a lot in skype, because she was a mod at the time, but she told me I was lucky.

Me and Graser played, and played, and played. I met even more people like Macobeast and I started talking to Zeejayy, carly, and Ryan more. Graser eventually got really high on the leaderboards, with over 600 wins. (I gave him about 450 of those, no lies) and then graser was banned, permanently for "BSM" when he was running from chest to chest in the pink house. This was when the Hive had just opened, so me and Graser went to the hive, to play and record. There, I met some really good people. I reunited with OMGjustin and BigMike, and met people like locker651 Lucidictive hermanhals BomBashious and we played on the Hive. A lot.

After a long time the Hive, Locker and I broke off. We started playing League of legends while everyone else went their separate way. To this day, I have almost no idea what most of these people I previously mentioned do, even though I got really close to most of them. Me and locker are stuck on our island, while everyone else is doing their own thing.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Lukas, Bro, Ive always been here, hit me up if you wanna play! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci