• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story :)

KattiiMia

Platinum
Reaction score
So I'm going to do a very original idea and write my MCSG story up. I have seen so many stories and each one has managed to affect me emotionally, which is beautiful having so many good memories all collectively gathered in one small thread. So, without further ado, I'm going to take you into a teenage girls life which was changed forever by the community of MCSG and some very special people which I owe so much to. This is the story of me, Catherine. :) (PS. Anyone who says my name without my special permission will be jabbed with a Spork ♥)

So in the beginning, it was early August when my old friend Nathan, told me about a collective server which was based off of my favourite book series, The Hunger Games! (Squeeeee!) Being the weird kid that I am, I decided to join these servers and play with all sorts of amazing people. Nothing really happened during the start of August, and I mostly played with Nathan because I didn't fully understand the game at this point. Since my birthday is August 13th, I asked my mother for a headset so I could fully talk to Nathan while brutally stabbing online pixels with wooden axes. So, my birthday rolled around and surprisingly, no headset came. You have no idea how heartbroken I was, I had got myself so over exited but then dropped my hopes! Meanwhile, the 2012 Olympic games had finished on the 12th, meaning that I would see my brother again who had gone off to be a security guard there! Not realising that my mother had come up with a devilish plan, I welcomed him home (Still slightly heartbroken) but suddenly he gave me a wrapped parcel which was labelled, "To Catty." I opened it and BAM! I had my very own headset! Being the eager beaver I am, I plugged it in straight away and told Nathan to get on our server teamspeak. (He didn't realise I was a girl which was slightly annoying but oh well!). So me and Nathan carried on teaming, until he fell sick and had to go into hospital. My partner in murder being inactive, I carried on playing but soon realised it wasn't as fun to play without anyone.

One match, I was sitting in the lobby, then a teamspeak IP appeared in the chat. I realised that I could talk to other members of the community! I entered in the IP and who was I greeted with?

NightmareKitten, sat peacefully in the lobby of the teamspeak. Hearing another females voice was kinda calming I guess. Knowing that I wouldn't get ridiculed for being a female gamer! I believe Nightmare's first words to me as I joined the teamspeak were as followed.

"Hello, welcome to the Confused Channel! How can we help you?"

After this small encounter, me and Nightmare actually became really good friends and we spoke whenever we could! It was kinda cool, knowing that we had so much in common! Joining the teamspeak that day, was almost like my destiny, I owe it all too Nathan who I rarely speak to any more which is quite sad but I do owe quite a lot to him as you will find out further in the story!

So gaming with Nightmare was fun but I started meeting more people on the teamspeak, such as MyNameIsSaar and Darlo2k4. I became really good friends with them all and I really miss some people too, I wish that they never left. With Nightmare also knowing quite a few mods, I started getting to know the more authoritative members of our community, such as a well known member Dave.

Now let me tell you a little about Dave, this person has been there for me ever since I met him. Meeting Dave was probably the best thing about me coming to this community, cause no matter how many problems I've had, he has always been there with open arms. Almost like a brother in a way. But if it wasn't for Dave, I wouldn't of met someone who still means a hell of a lot too me but I rarely talk to anymore.

(Just a warning, this is like really soppy so you may want to get some tissues! If you want to skip then, feel free cause I'm just a real soppy girl. If you skip, just keep scrolling down till you see another line of red text!)

So, having my life almost so perfect, you wouldn't think I would be any more happy. During the time I was at MCSG I had met someone called Whateveridk (Thisnothend /Jet)), now I looked up to him like a smaller sister would and I care about him so much! So, me being the dorky girl I am, I got to know him a little better, and it came down to one faithful day in a moderator chat.

I remember the exact date that this all happened: 21st November 2012

Now this channel contained Dave, Saar, Darlo, Jet and myself, and me being quite blank, I was never really picking up the signs. So Dave being quite a lot smarter than me, realised that Jet liked me and that I liked him back. So him being the, oh god how do I put this, "Assertive" person he is, he blurted out quite bluntly in our channel in the awkward silence...

"Oh god, Jet just ask her out already!"

I'm not bluffing here, but you're all going to think I'm blonde.... I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE MEANT! With the awkward silience, returning to the channel, Jet disconnected, and I had to send a skype message to him. And lets just take this story short, me and Jet became a couple and dated for 1 year and a half, one of the happiest times of my life!

(Okay, people who skipped you can return now, KthxBai!)

I met some real amazing people after that whole situation happened, such as current member and super amazing unrelated brother Leech. Now let me tell you something about this person, even through all the hassle I have ever put him through, no matter how stupid or how serious mistakes were, he is always there and me and him are almost as close as I am with my actual family! I met some real amazing people through Leech such as ZenGardensa, jonathan6405 , and AmyGlitters. Lets just say, I owe Leech some serious credit in making my time here at MCSG some pretty good fun!

So now, after everything which has happened, I think I have found a place where I am really happy to be and now everyone knows how fun and boring my life is!

Couple of shout outs to all the amazing people below!

Leech, Dude you are the best ~
Dave , Hugs and cuddles Mr Admin guy (Pls team I phan)
jonathan6405 , ._.
GibboAssassin , Even though I didn't include you in my story, you have still changed my life and you are like another sister, I loooove you Gibby! <3
Kennyrulez , You just have such a cool personality and you're amazing!
NightmareKitten , You managed to get me friend and for that you have my blessing for
ever Kitty!
Graymayne , the dad of all the teamspeak! (Thanks for being there!)
AmyGlitters , meeting you was so cool! Even though, I only met you when you started dating Leech, you are still such an awesome person to talk tooooooo!
KRaidium , if I ever meet you irl, I would just hug you to death! Hugs and hugs and hugs ! :3
Bowser52000 , BENNY! I would hug you but your shell is spiked :(
Frazzli185 , Girl I want your voice. Gimmie.
Fox , I haven't left DW, I WILL NOT DIE! <3

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

Thank you all for reading! (BIG BIG BIG HUGS)

KattiiMia

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww ~Thanks random dude I haven't met before! *Internet High Five*

Jamiie61

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that story, i have no life so i just sat there for like 30 mins reading while eating so thanks :3

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
So I'm going to do a very original idea and write my MCSG story up. I have seen so many stories and each one has managed to affect me emotionally, which is beautiful having so many good memories all collectively gathered in one small thread. So, without further ado, I'm going to take you into a teenage girls life which was changed forever by the community of MCSG and some very special people which I owe so much to. This is the story of me, Catherine. :) (PS. Anyone who says my name without my special permission will be jabbed with a Spork ♥)

So in the beginning, it was early August when my old friend Nathan, told me about a collective server which was based off of my favourite book series, The Hunger Games! (Squeeeee!) Being the weird kid that I am, I decided to join these servers and play with all sorts of amazing people. Nothing really happened during the start of August, and I mostly played with Nathan because I didn't fully understand the game at this point. Since my birthday is August 13th, I asked my mother for a headset so I could fully talk to Nathan while brutally stabbing online pixels with wooden axes. So, my birthday rolled around and surprisingly, no headset came. You have no idea how heartbroken I was, I had got myself so over exited but then dropped my hopes! Meanwhile, the 2012 Olympic games had finished on the 12th, meaning that I would see my brother again who had gone off to be a security guard there! Not realising that my mother had come up with a devilish plan, I welcomed him home (Still slightly heartbroken) but suddenly he gave me a wrapped parcel which was labelled, "To Catty." I opened it and BAM! I had my very own headset! Being the eager beaver I am, I plugged it in straight away and told Nathan to get on our server teamspeak. (He didn't realise I was a girl which was slightly annoying but oh well!). So me and Nathan carried on teaming, until he fell sick and had to go into hospital. My partner in murder being inactive, I carried on playing but soon realised it wasn't as fun to play without anyone.

One match, I was sitting in the lobby, then a teamspeak IP appeared in the chat. I realised that I could talk to other members of the community! I entered in the IP and who was I greeted with?

NightmareKitten, sat peacefully in the lobby of the teamspeak. Hearing another females voice was kinda calming I guess. Knowing that I wouldn't get ridiculed for being a female gamer! I believe Nightmare's first words to me as I joined the teamspeak were as followed.

"Hello, welcome to the Confused Channel! How can we help you?"

After this small encounter, me and Nightmare actually became really good friends and we spoke whenever we could! It was kinda cool, knowing that we had so much in common! Joining the teamspeak that day, was almost like my destiny, I owe it all too Nathan who I rarely speak to any more which is quite sad but I do owe quite a lot to him as you will find out further in the story!

So gaming with Nightmare was fun but I started meeting more people on the teamspeak, such as MyNameIsSaar and Darlo2k4. I became really good friends with them all and I really miss some people too, I wish that they never left. With Nightmare also knowing quite a few mods, I started getting to know the more authoritative members of our community, such as a well known member Dave.

Now let me tell you a little about Dave, this person has been there for me ever since I met him. Meeting Dave was probably the best thing about me coming to this community, cause no matter how many problems I've had, he has always been there with open arms. Almost like a brother in a way. But if it wasn't for Dave, I wouldn't of met someone who still means a hell of a lot too me but I rarely talk to anymore.
(Just a warning, this is like really soppy so you may want to get some tissues! If you want to skip then, feel free cause I'm just a real soppy girl. If you skip, just keep scrolling down till you see another line of red text!)

So, having my life almost so perfect, you wouldn't think I would be any more happy. During the time I was at MCSG I had met someone called Whateveridk (Thisnothend /Jet)), now I looked up to him like a smaller sister would and I care about him so much! So, me being the dorky girl I am, I got to know him a little better, and it came down to one faithful day in a moderator chat.

I remember the exact date that this all happened: 21st November 2012

Now this channel contained Dave, Saar, Darlo, Jet and myself, and me being quite blank, I was never really picking up the signs. So Dave being quite a lot smarter than me, realised that Jet liked me and that I liked him back. So him being the, oh god how do I put this, "Assertive" person he is, he blurted out quite bluntly in our channel in the awkward silence...

"Oh god, Jet just ask her out already!"

I'm not bluffing here, but you're all going to think I'm blonde.... I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE MEANT! With the awkward silience, returning to the channel, Jet disconnected, and I had to send a skype message to him. And lets just take this story short, me and Jet became a couple and dated for 1 year and a half, one of the happiest times of my life!

(Okay, people who skipped you can return now, KthxBai!)

I met some real amazing people after that whole situation happened, such as current member and super amazing unrelated brother Leech. Now let me tell you something about this person, even through all the hassle I have ever put him through, no matter how stupid or how serious mistakes were, he is always there and me and him are almost as close as I am with my actual family! I met some real amazing people through Leech such as ZenGardensa, jonathan6405 , and AmyGlitters. Lets just say, I owe Leech some serious credit in making my time here at MCSG some pretty good fun!

So now, after everything which has happened, I think I have found a place where I am really happy to be and now everyone knows how fun and boring my life is!

Couple of shout outs to all the amazing people below!

Leech, Dude you are the best ~
Dave , Hugs and cuddles Mr Admin guy (Pls team I phan)
jonathan6405 , ._.
GibboAssassin , Even though I didn't include you in my story, you have still changed my life and you are like another sister, I loooove you Gibby! <3
Kennyrulez , You just have such a cool personality and you're amazing!
NightmareKitten , You managed to get me friend and for that you have my blessing for
ever Kitty!
Graymayne , the dad of all the teamspeak! (Thanks for being there!)
AmyGlitters , meeting you was so cool! Even though, I only met you when you started dating Leech, you are still such an awesome person to talk tooooooo!
KRaidium , if I ever meet you irl, I would just hug you to death! Hugs and hugs and hugs ! :3
Bowser52000 , BENNY! I would hug you but your shell is spiked :(
Frazzli185 , Girl I want your voice. Gimmie.
Fox , I haven't left DW, I WILL NOT DIE! <3

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

Thank you all for reading! (BIG BIG BIG HUGS)
It's post's like this that make me want to come back, but i can't :(. I miss the old gang so much! We always had a good banter, and it's really sad that it ended. I hope everything is going Ok for you Irl! <3

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
cuz i read all of that:p (never finished a book in my life so... That's my story) + cool story bro next time add more dragons :eek:

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Girl you don't owe me nothing, its what im here for,maybe I am a *male genitalia* sometimes but yo thats just me. Tbh idk where I would be without you but trust me it wouldn't be here. Probably one of the most important people I have met on mcsg.

Leech

Career
Reaction score
It's post's like this that make me want to come back, but i can't :(. I miss the old gang so much! We always had a good banter, and it's really sad that it ended. I hope everything is going Ok for you Irl! <3
Darlo I wish you were still apart of this community.. like seriously they are missing people like you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci