• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My minecraft is lagging when when teamspeak is open

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Like when i have teamspeak open it says i have 300 fps but it feels like 30 fps and its stuttering, when i close teamspeak, my fps seems to get normal again and no lag what so ever...

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Try the task manager trick, if you don't know what that is....

Right click on your task bar, and click start task manager.

Go to the properties tab and find "Java" or "javaw" and right click it.

Hit "Set priority" then "High"

If you're on a pc that is... Mac I have no clue xP

Tell me if this works!

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Try the task manager trick, if you don't know what that is....

Right click on your task bar, and click start task manager.

Go to the properties tab and find "Java" or "javaw" and right click it.

Hit "Set priority" then "High"

If you're on a pc that is... Mac I have no clue xP

Tell me if this works!
did that already nothing

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Teamspeak is basically like Skype. It uses up your processor or ram or whatever it does. The only solution I can give you is get a new computer. You can't really stop it from using up your computer. That's my opinion, it might not be true, but I think it's pretty accurate.

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I get the same issue with my Minecraft saying it has 300 Fps but it feels like it's stuttering. I've found it only happens on maps with lots of trees (For me atleast), and the way I fixed it was to change my Video Settings from "Fancy" to "Fast". I know this isn't really that related to TeamSpeak, but it works for me. :) Tell me if it works out.

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmmm... That's weird since TeamSpeak doesn't lower my frames per second at all, Skype does...
Maybe it isn't TeamSpeak, try closing Skype, your frames will increase (they did in my case)

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Teamspeak is basically like Skype. It uses up your processor or ram or whatever it does. The only solution I can give you is get a new computer. You can't really stop it from using up your computer. That's my opinion, it might not be true, but I think it's pretty accurate.
i have a really good pc, like extremly good pc

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Wait can you actually download ram or are the websites a scam

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Well I get the same issue with my Minecraft saying it has 300 Fps but it feels like it's stuttering. I've found it only happens on maps with lots of trees (For me atleast), and the way I fixed it was to change my Video Settings from "Fancy" to "Fast". I know this isn't really that related to TeamSpeak, but it works for me. :) Tell me if it works out.
I love that gif lol

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
allocated less ram too minecraft so your comp can handle 2 things at once try 1000

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci