• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MY MINECRAFT RECORDS HAVE RESET!

Reaction score
Hey. Sorry to bother people but I have been getting quite annoyed lately considering the fact that when you type /records Minecraft_Man___ (me) it says I only have 1 win, that win I got today. But on the leaderboards on the website it says I have 142. I have earnt all 142 of them wins and was hoping that a mod could please fix that somehow. Please, if you're reading this tell a mod that you know about this I really want this fixed quickly. PS. Im not sure if this only happened to me or its just a bug that occurred to a lot of people. Sorry if lots of people know this and I am just being another moaner but as far as I am concerned I am the only one I know that has had this happen to them. Please help me.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Ask Sub3version or any other developer.
The mods wont/can't do anything about it.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This may sound stupid but did you check you werent on a CA server?

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
Only the devs and Chad have the power to help, mods dont have accesss to those command but sr.mods might do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci