• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Moderator Message for Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenz23

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I was 14 at the time my app was posted, and it was before the rule was put in to place. My app has been out into the "pending" section, so I think I'm good. What do you guys think. I'd like to hear other players opinions, not just my own.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
soooo boodiful ;')

Anyways, I was declined of being underage as well; as that I am 13, turning 14 within a couple of months. I was wondering, to those who were declined just because of age, are we supposed to message Chad's email for another retry? o_o

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
within the games, I always say 'Hello' to staff
I should say that this does not help anybody in any way and irritates me and a number of other staff members. If we want people to know we're there, we let them know by warning people, or whatever. If a staff member joins a game and a player instantly says 'Hi KRaidium!', everybody knows I'm there and any possible hackers will have disabled their hacks.

(A general message for everybody else, since it's sort of related) Please also do not point out hackers in chat by saying 'nice hacks ____' or '______ hacks'. This does not help anybody in any way and although you may feel that you've got your brief moment of spite and power, the hacks are immediately turned off and they run off unbanned and free.

L

Lululioness

Great letter but IMO these exceptions should be earnt not asked for.
I think you would be a fantastic staff member judging by the letter but the asking thing annoys me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci