• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Multi-Biome Map

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
On the minimap you can see a flat square, it doesnt look natural, maybe you should try to smooth it out somehow?
Just a suggestion looing forward to what you produce :)

Nathaniel

Spectator
Reaction score
Having falling sand traps in the desert :3! You could incorporate them by using "still" sand or whatever they call it and whenever a block updates, 1 sand will fall ---> chains of falling sand! As for the forest, you could add tree branches to the trees (like lots of branches) to encourage tree climbing and such and everyone can be a Tarzan or something! :3
Thank you! I will try and implement it when I have the time. I know exactly what your talking about with the sand. Great idea!

Nathaniel

Spectator
Reaction score
On the minimap you can see a flat square, it doesnt look natural, maybe you should try to smooth it out somehow?
Just a suggestion looing forward to what you produce :)
I know. This was taken soon after the middle was added. I have already smoothed it out to make it look as natural as possible. Thanks!
Also i will try to add a new photo of it as soon as possible.

Nathaniel

Spectator
Reaction score
Im trying to use WorldEdit to make the dome, although i cant find the right command to make a big enough dome that is holllow. does anyone know the right command or a better way to do it? Thanks?

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Im trying to use WorldEdit to make the dome, although i cant find the right command to make a big enough dome that is holllow. does anyone know the right command or a better way to do it? Thanks?
//hsphere glass 500

Chimera

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! More flying screenshots would be nice. :) Interesting idea to have the surrounding area just open like that...makes running harder.

Nathaniel

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! More flying screenshots would be nice. :) Interesting idea to have the surrounding area just open like that...makes running harder.
thanks for the request, ill try and get on it!

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
The map looks beautiful but i feel you can get a little more creative with the ship's sails

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci