• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My name is Eris, Erisyuka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm Eris, the artist moderator formally known as Hirogami.

I've been around for a bit, some reason I haven't gotten around to making one of these.
Well, here we go.

• I'm 17, (as of this post)
  • I'm Indian
  • I'm about 6 feet tall.
  • Currently Live in Washington, used to live in Massachusetts.
  • I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I used to teach until I moved. (about 2 years of teaching.)
  • I can speak 4 languages, Tamil, Telegu, English, Japanese. I only spoke the first two initially, didn't actively speak english until kindergarden. Japanese I learned by watching anime nonstop since 7th grade, racked up 200+ days of watched time. You can go here to see what I'm watching/watched. http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seireiju
  • I go by Seireiju everywhere else, so you could probably come find me if you searched with that. Good luck! ;)
  • I'm usually found on the Forums, and sometimes on the Survival and Creative servers.
  • I'm really into computers, you can probably figure that out from my posts and the threads I look at.
  • I use Windows 8 Pro, and like it.
  • My friends and I run a youtube channel, Link in my Signature.
  • I usually respond right away, unless I'm sleeping, so feel free to PM me.
Erisyuka: Name of a character from Karneval, don't care much for the character, but like the name.
  • In Japanese エリシュカ (Erishuka) But I see always see it spelled Erisyuka, and personally I like how that looks better.
  • I'm pretty sure the name comes from the Czech name Eliška.
Pronounced: eh ri shoe ka
Eris for short I suppose.

I'll probably add more to this when I remember.

Last edited:

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm more of an anime guy, but ya I read manga.
Excuse the foul language, but I found a meme that suits the feels I am feeling perfectly <3.

we kan fangurl togedder awn teemspeec
Have you read Kekkaishi? It's a great manga that just recently finished. English, and 35 volumes so you don't have to do much reading compared to One Piece

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Excuse the foul language, but I found a meme that suits the feels I am feeling perfectly <3.

we kan fangurl togedder awn teemspeec
Have you read Kekkaishi? It's a great manga that just recently finished. English, and 35 volumes so you don't have to do much reading compared to One Piece
I completely missed this. (Sorry) :p

I haven't read it, I used to read One Piece but I got bored and dropped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci