• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My One Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Cooper

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be very cool if spectators could see other spectators. Just throwing that out their xD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been suggested before. None of the admins/devs/owner have seen it yet, but some mods have also agreed that in the future specs should be able to do /see and then they see all the specs. I don't know if it is being worked on or anything, but it is definitely wanted. If you could always see all the specs though, it would be too distracting.

Nick Cooper

Spectator
Reaction score
This has been suggested before. None of the admins/devs/owner have seen it yet, but some mods have also agreed that in the future specs should be able to do /see and then they see all the specs. I don't know if it is being worked on or anything, but it is definitely wanted. If you could always see all the specs though, it would be too distracting.
Maybe it would be possible for the spectators, to see players... in green text?

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
no i dont want to see other spectators , its distracting and makes the game messy...

just come up with something for spectators to do

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Spectators already see players, that's the whole point of spectators. But using a simple command so specs could see other specs would be nice I think, and you could always make it so that you couldn't see the other specs.

Nick Cooper

Spectator
Reaction score
Spectators already see players, that's the whole point of spectators. But using a simple command so specs could see other specs would be nice I think, and you could always make it so that you couldn't see the other specs.
I mean the name above the players head would be green.

Nick Cooper

Spectator
Reaction score
This is not possible.
I have been on a capture the flag server where the red team has a red name and the blue team has a blue name above their head. So I definently think it is possible

NeatNit

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I could be wrong, but did skins work on that server? I'd imagine they wouldn't work. (all would show default skin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci