• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My One year and idk how many months

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
So yeah. I passed one year of MCSG foruming a loooonnggg ttiiimmmmeee aggoooo like over 4 months.

Just gonna list people who I wanna thank, I'll write up a whole story at my 1.5 year anniversary.

billyguy1 fatmannumbah8 MysteriousWays ohheyitscarly Slam_Burger InfinitySx3 Um so I think this is the old CA crew, we used to team ruining games for other people being much OP. Me, mysterious, and fat used to team but get wrecked by the other 4. Good times, good times (I think this is everyone, help me if its not D:)

fatmannumbah8 MysteriousWays You guys have both left, but I still remember you. You guys used to fight over who was in whos clan, I fat for mysterious, then I did vice versa basically until none of us cared anymore.

geoman343 BlondeAsian Fun CA teammates, always have a blast with you guys.

InfinitySx3 WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KILL ME EVEN THOUGH WERE TEAMED. And you know we were ;-;

billyguy1 me and you been through thick and thin we have. Good to see your still around and havent left me yet. When you leave is probably when I leave aswell.

CandyCranium KD181999 cadecranda Sim_Man bubudu1 tommat6000 Do we basically have the slide forums to ourselves??? Hopefully it gets back and active soon!

Old_Spice_ Lively Cubes LaxTerrier Purge TheGiantTiger14 Dracoe (WHATS ETHANS FORUM NAME??) Old Team Xonia crew, wish we were all still together, is was fun guys.

cadecranda Old_Spice_ LaxTerrier Purge CoreCrash_ Dracoe Firejay TheGiantTiger14 Hang in there Team Xonia!!

billyguy1 Im gonna write somethin. This guy is funny. Sassy at some times, funny at others. This man truly has made my day on some occasions and has ruined it on others :)mad:) Either way this guy deserves a rank to himself.

Yin KANADIAN

Cubes No really congrats again and AGAIN for making it to Sr.Mod. You deserve it and I know you will get it. You were my realy "spark" to redstoning and have really made it better.

KRaidium What I say comes true. You will rise through the community man, you are the most responsible and mature guy I have met, other then Col_StaR but hes col noone beats him really.

The_Man well, hes The Man right. I met this dude on Team Elite. We were buds >33

Meh thats all I remember tell me if I missed you and I'll add you!

Doesnt everyone LOVE when they post threads when they didnt mean to? now to finish.. still adding more ;-;

Last edited:

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
you put me twice haha but you've been a good friend for a while and I still remember the good old CA days :3

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
you put me twice haha but you've been a good friend for a while and I still remember the good old CA days :3
I liek that one game on breeze when we covered the entier ring around corn with lava to make stone :p best game evar

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You put way too much faith in me. :p

Congrats, and thanks, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci