• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion about Teweran SG's corn..

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is just my opinion about the corn in that map. Tell me what you think.
PS : The video is a bit bad but yeah.. deal with it!

Saisho

Tribute
Reaction score
Damn I'm on holidays can't play mcsg :/ when I get back everyone is gonna knw all the maps but me. So jealous also do more commentaries candy we need so more commentators that actually knw what they are doing. <3

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, i agree too. All the chests should be on the outside, it would be much more fair

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Good point I haven't gotten a chance to play any of the new maps, but I agree with you.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
My opinion is the opposite, actually. My friend and I were talking about Terewan (our favorite new map) and we really liked all the revolutions in the map. The building techniques were unique and spot on, and we loved the uniqueness of the cornucopia for exactly the reason you dislike it; the chests on the inside. It may be somewhat unfair to anyone who doesn't get a sword, but getting the sword in the first place is entirely fair, isn't it? It's completely equal as to whether or not you get a sword and kill off everyone, and it is so fun.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
But in the Hunger Games the corn is supposed to be really dangerous. This only encourages it, and I like that. I think this is a good and improved way of the corn, no offence to Team Vareide.

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
This is just my opinion about the corn in that map. Tell me what you think.
PS : The video is a bit bad but yeah.. deal with it!
I don't see how this is "unfair".. People who rush Corn need to realize it SHOULD be dangerous. As for someone finding a sword and the other not, that's the luck of the game. Luck is not fair nor unfair.

Bottom line, if you are rushing corn, you are running a high risk of getting killed. There is nothing "unfair" about it.

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
This isn't much different from how map 2's center is designed, or pretty much any 48-person map. By getting the chests closer to the center, you are risking the chance of somebody in the outer ring getting a sword and going for you, in hopes that not as many people will be willing to risk the same and thus you will be able to gather more loot. If you think that's a deathtrap, then you don't go for it. It's that simple.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
People goes to corn knowing it would be dangerous, so you might not go to corn on Teweran. Its an unique design and plus, Teweran is only one map in nine, the chances of it playing is 1/9 (if Chad is doing what the Community Vote results said).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci