• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My own made trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
I saw Ajakking posting a trailer he made.
I was inspired and also made a trailer, it's actually the first trailer I made in my life.

Somehow the rendering in sony vegas went wrong or something, so there now is a black box around the movie and no HD unfortunately.
EDIT: Thanks to Ajakking, it's HD now :)

(Sorry, I'm completely new to sony vegas, never used it before)

And because of my shitty pc/internet, you see the blocks rendering in the video...

NOTE: This is not meant to harm Ajakking in any way, I just wanted to give it a try.

SketchSword

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks good! A suggestion though, you should try getting footage of more people so that there is a better variety. Otherwise, its great!

Ajakking789

Tribute
Reaction score
To make the trailer the first thing I did was find the song as then u can listen to the song as you record to see if it fits together. If you're able to them record in fancy settings ect it jsut looks better but its not needed. Also try not to use loads of effects jsut some fading is good and maybe some bluring but very slightly. But all in all yeah its good.

About ur sony vegas issue that is cause by not having the correct settings, I have put a picture up for the settings I use and this should put them into 720p

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
To make the trailer the first thing I did was find the song as then u can listen to the song as you record to see if it fits together. If you're able to them record in fancy settings ect it jsut looks better but its not needed. Also try not to use loads of effects jsut some fading is good and maybe some bluring but very slightly. But all in all yeah its good.

About ur sony vegas issue that is cause by not having the correct settings, I have put a picture up for the settings I use and this should put them into 720p

[image]
I'll try if it works when I come home!
Thanks for the screenshot of the settings :) I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci