• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My perm ban

Should I be unbanned from the MCSG Servers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
I was recently banned from the MCSG servers on January 12, around 9:00 PM
I tried to hold this in but I cant anymore, I found out that past bans reflect on previous bans which I was "banned 5 times" on this account. Not only am I banned on this account, They also banned me on my alternative account "TheWenisMan". I am a youtuber and I love to make videos, I make MCSG video... or I used to and because of this ban I don't see a point in keeping my youtube channel up or even play minecraft. Some of you might think this is ridicules but the only reason why I bought a minecraft account was to play MCSG but obviously now I cant. I cant play with my friends that I met on MCSG, I cant make youtube videos on MCSG, I cant play my favorite survival server. My favorite part of coming home from school was to play Minecraft Survival Games, play with all of my friends and record. Im pretty sure hackers don't even get permanently banned, but someone that makes a few mistakes gets permanently banned from two accounts ?!?!?! I am going to continue to message staff and post discussions on the forums about this unnecessary ban. Thank you and goodbye.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I do not know what you did to get banned, but sometimes it just depends on the staff member who catches you/looks at your ban report. If I knew what happened, I could support or help you.

Next time, post this in the Ban Disputes section and follow the template

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
I was recently banned from the MCSG servers on January 12, around 9:00 PM
Im pretty sure hackers don't even get permanently banned, but someone that makes a few mistakes gets permanently banned from two accounts ?!?!?! I am going to continue to message staff and post discussions on the forums about this unnecessary ban. Thank you and goodbye.
1. Post a Ban Dispute here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/
2. Hackers get perm banned on the second ban, unless things have changed which I'm not aware.
3. Do not message and post stuff on staff members wall. It will only tick them off and it will lessen your chances if you spam about it. There is no need to post more threads.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci