• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My perm ban

Should I be unbanned from the MCSG Servers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
I was recently banned from the MCSG servers on January 12, around 9:00 PM
I tried to hold this in but I cant anymore, I found out that past bans reflect on previous bans which I was "banned 5 times" on this account. Not only am I banned on this account, They also banned me on my alternative account "TheWenisMan". I am a youtuber and I love to make videos, I make MCSG video... or I used to and because of this ban I don't see a point in keeping my youtube channel up or even play minecraft. Some of you might think this is ridicules but the only reason why I bought a minecraft account was to play MCSG but obviously now I cant. I cant play with my friends that I met on MCSG, I cant make youtube videos on MCSG, I cant play my favorite survival server. My favorite part of coming home from school was to play Minecraft Survival Games, play with all of my friends and record. Im pretty sure hackers don't even get permanently banned, but someone that makes a few mistakes gets permanently banned from two accounts ?!?!?! I am going to continue to message staff and post discussions on the forums about this unnecessary ban. Thank you and goodbye.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You broke the rules, you get banned. Obviously, you still haven't learned your lesson considering you've been banned 5 times...

BurnsFamily

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff, I understand why it looks dodgy with 5 bans and all but... you must understand that my friends and I will greatly miss Mason. We thoroughly enjoy his company and it will be a true disaster to see him leave the MCSG community.

Thanks.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Users should behave. You have 5 bans, nothing compared to someone with 0 bans and gets permabanned by a false accusation *cough* Philly *cough* You can post a ban dispute and wish for the best, but all fails, theres always The Hive. c:

Mason_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
Users should behave. You have 5 bans, nothing compared to someone with 0 bans and gets permabanned by a false accusation *cough* Philly *cough* You can post a ban dispute and wish for the best, but all fails, theres always The Hive. c:
I appreciate your opinion but..... I have already posted a ban dispute and that is why I wrote this, I made this account three months ago and I have only been banned twice. I was quoting a staff member when I said I was banned five times and trust me... If I have been banned five times I would have posted five disputes.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I was going to suggest posting a ban dispute, but with your history, it's not really even worth trying. What did you even do to get banned 5 times? And why didn't you just learn your lesson the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci