• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My perm ban

Should I be unbanned from the MCSG Servers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I was going to suggest posting a ban dispute, but with your history, it's not really even worth trying. What did you even do to get banned 5 times? And why didn't you just learn your lesson the first time?
True, unless he was hacking, he should have learned his lesson

Mason_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
I was going to suggest posting a ban dispute, but with your history, it's not really even worth trying. What did you even do to get banned 5 times? And why didn't you just learn your lesson the first time?
Please just read all of the responds and and it will most likely answer most of your quesions

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you ever read the rules? I'm pretty sure that you haven't because if this were to happen when this was your first ban it wouldn't have been a perm ban. But people like you come on the servers and ruin them for other people like spamming in chat or doing other things that are not allowed. Your ban was not unfair and you should accept it. The MCSG staff is great and if they were to ban someone unfairly everyone on this thread would agree with you. Please read the rules before you go acting like you know everything because now that they know you have or had an alt account they will ban your Ip too.

Mason_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
Have you ever read the rules? I'm pretty sure that you haven't because if this were to happen when this was your first ban it wouldn't have been a perm ban. But people like you come on the servers and ruin them for other people like spamming in chat or doing other things that are not allowed. Your ban was not unfair and you should accept it. The MCSG staff is great and if they were to ban someone unfairly everyone on this thread would agree with you. Please read the rules before you go acting like you know everything because now that they know you have or had an alt account they will ban your Ip too.
well actually look at the votes and say that everyone on this thread would agree with me. And I love this server and I love making videos on this server and again, if people would read the responses they would not ask all these dumb questions

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
well actually look at the votes and say that everyone on this thread would agree with me. And I love this server and I love making videos on this server and again, if people would read the responses they would not ask all these dumb questions
There's 5 saying Disagree...

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, but you're just not going to get unbanned. Maybe you can play on the hive or something

BurnsFamily

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel so horribly for Mason because I know him and this will really change his life. Sounds sad but this server means a lot to him.

I'm sure everyone of you - and everyone else on the planet for that matter has made a couple mistakes in their life. I'm sure I have.

Mason_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
When you say you've been banned only twice, did you include this ban? Either way, it's completely fair; first ban is temp, second is perm
So you are saying if you spammed and got perm banned, you wouldn't mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci