• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Quit In Helix

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
You seem to be a pretty great builder, hopefully Helix appreciates that which I bet they do.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Helix dropped you. Drop me a Dm if you are interested in having a look at your other options :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
You can always apply for #TeamJusserAndFriends2k16! c:

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not getting involved but just going to say can we not I agree Jimmer should not be getting involved how ever he was just giving advice so let all just chill and calm the borderline sarcastic remarks from everyone and go back to what we were doing as nothing wrong has really happens on this thread how ever TeamKyvos i suggest In future don't post things that could cause issues talk to people if you have a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Not getting involved but just going to say can we not I agree Jimmer should not be getting involved how ever he was just giving advice so let all just chill and calm the borderline sarcastic remarks from everyone and go back to what we were doing as nothing wrong has really happens on this thread how ever TeamKyvos i suggest In future don't post things that could cause issues talk to people if you have a problem.
Thanks Dave.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
That's a great build team indeed. :p

Also regarding the thread it's sad to see you go after such a long time.
Redikus its some things about Helix just me knows about Helix but i will be sad too see some people go you are one of them but not I'm not that Sad too see Sanders or any of the other Admins then you go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci