• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Quitting and Resignation Letter ~

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone that is reading this, whether it's on the twitlonger I posted on my twitter page, coming from the youtube video I made, or on the MCGamer forums. Today i need to come out and straighten any loose ends.

but before we start. Im not leaving completely, I'll still be here and will talk when you want to talk to me. So im not ditching you guys, Dont worry.
The forums is where I might get a bit inactive on but I'll try and be on.
Skype is always open on my pc and I have it on my phone so I'll respond there
My twitter addiction has just been turned on and I check that all the time
and Teamspeak is where I talk to most of my friends. I'll be on that a lot too ;)

I'll still be lurking around, so dont think im leaving for good.
now, continuing.

As you may or may not know, I have been a Moderator on MCGamer from August 2015 - January 2016, then February 2016 - May 16 2016 (aka the day im writing this) And 6 Hours ago I posted a tweet stating that I am quitting minecraft.

That statement is correct and free from error. I am leaving.

This comes on very short notice but I cannot continue to play a game that I don't enjoy playing. I felt as if moderating had turned into a job, and I was being pressured to do it. Minecraft was a place where I met so many people, that now I consider to be a second family. It's outrageous how many friends i've made in this community.

My MCGamer journey began with me and Sharp playing a game on Wyverns Wake, which i happened to be recording, It was cringy af, But we began to shift to Quarter Quell, where I met the best people ever.
Screw irl friends QQ friends is where its at.

I'd rather enjoy doing what I'm doing, and playing a game that I love, and not feeling like its a job. And that's what happened. I'd dread having to get on the game and get actions so I don't get demoted, and that was all I did on Minecraft, get actions and record. I never played it on my free time to actually have fun. When i was with my friends I was still bored and wasn't enjoying it.

For almost a month I was playing different games. I was turning my opinion from Sandbox Block PvP to Super intense FPS/MOBA/MMOs. I got into League of Legends, Dota, I've played maplestory and worldofwarcraft for years and i've also gotten very good at Hearthstone. I'm still awful at counter strike, and a noob at Overwatch, but I'll get there ;)

I've also regained my interest in anime. Most of my close friends know im an Otaku but I never told many people about it because I was worried it would ruin how I was looked upon, but that really doesn't bother me anymore. I watch anime, I have manga, but I don't have a damn body pillow or a katana collection, trust me.

As much as it tears me up to write this, I'm not holding back. And now I'm going to thank everyone that I've met over the years.

Carly- Thanks so much for staying with me and the rest of us since 2014
Mitchell- Damn, I can't believe how close me and you have gotten, thanks so much.
sharp- ur still Good <3
vleezy-your hilarious! keep up the gr9 werk!
stryder- thx for teh giggles
Leebra- you're Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom amazing, I love you, no homo.
Alex/Lazer- My boi it sucks we dont talk much anymore but thanks for the memes
Ex0dus101- wow, its been so long, but thanks for the ride.
Getridahim- My old mod buddy, thanks for showing me around ;)
asinjuh- nik ur bad
Alfie- another person i havent talked to in so long, but thanks for making me happy whenever we talked ;)
ChrisZack- We just started talking again, hope to keep in touch :D
Diane- holy Good get back on skype
ghxhulking- trevor we never talked much but we always had a good time when we did
Flint- justin get good
callmeben- thx for being chill with me recently, keep it up
Solarbleu- chillest mod out there :D
thalichbd- thanks for always being so nice to me!
yannick-booster
Agfire2013- its also been a long time since we spoke, but you are amazing.
Jefferey- fite me on myanimelist
razzledgirl- you were the most helpful person I've ever met.
Dvst- my indonesian bud, keep up the fantastic work. 5k subs!
Espeo/Tezekio- you were pretty nice for the most part.
Jade- ACCEPT MY DAMN CONTACT REQUEST
Jaz- YOU TOO
Nicole/Sarah- You two were so nice to all of us, get the hell bak on skype
Po- My skin creator, thanks for all the skins you made me and the good vibes
Sebastian- sebastian smh
kellie- you we're so nice to me and everyone else in the quarter quell days.
Jojo/JLioner- wow, you were so amazing, you were so kind and never wanted anything to do with drama or arguments, you were a great mod and it was great to hang out with you.
Kat- you were who Interviewed me along with Radiant, best, yet cringiest interview ever.
Cueue- my other mod buddy, thanks for showing me the ropes :D
Miner9823- You are so funny and supportive, keep it up
Roygator14- roy, we had some good times as mods, and It was nice talking to you.

and to anyone i didnt name, my sincere apologies, but thanks for the ride. i'll still be on skype, ts, the forums and twitter so we can talk and maybe, just maybe play some minecraft (probably not ;/ )

Thanks again for everything, and who knows? I might be back.
lol 5214 characters omg xd

-Addo/Potatoe.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I'll miss you and I'm glad to say that I helped with your interview! I really hope you keep in touch with the community and the staff team. <3 Hope all goes well!!

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Thank you for the work you put into this community - you will be missed greatly.

:)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Don't talk to me you weeaboo trash

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
Farewell and thank you for everything you've done, good luck in your future endeavors!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci