• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Quitting Thread

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
Many of you probably don't know who I am and those that do probably don't know this forum account.
My name is Ben and my nickname is Redstone I am quite well known in the high tier us clans. I am a v1 player who played in the first month of mcgamer back then known as mcsg. There will always be a spot in my heart for everyone I have met and this lovely server. However good things always have there downfall. This game kinda made me suicidal I have never told anyone this but I have actually attempted suicide multiple times. I am happy it never worked cause now im actually happy with my life. I am dating the girl of my dreams and I actually have a passion for life that this game once made me experience. In my eyes she is everything I ever wanted she is beautiful and we actually connect and talk for hours. I feel like I actually have someone who loves me for me and visa versa and I don't want to become suicidal again cause those were just dark parts in my life. The only reason I even play this game was because tbh people online are alot funnier you can just chill without being judgemental and just enjoy life when it's there.
To all my friends out there I will miss you.
Luke/Ivx I don't know ur forums account but I'm happy to say ur my best friend online and you will be missed the most ily man
fexr thanks for the amazing time in cobalt it was really fun and what I think was a fiting end.
LiamAKAEvil thanks for evil Squad the funniest time I ever had in this game and being one of the chilliest guys
To everyone else Thanks for the experiences <3

Jack

Platinum
Reaction score
REDSTONE, I have only known you for about 1 month, I was in an OG evil squad, I played HCF with you and was in Cobalt with you. You will be missed in this community! Enjoy life

Last edited:

CobaltMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Ben, a great player, and a great friend. I enjoyed having you in many of my clans, I'm sad to see you leave. Have a good life man and treat that lady friend of yours with the highest respect. Peace.

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
Yo bro. Nice to know you for so long. We've had awesome experiences and cool times. I'll personally miss talking to you and such, you're a fun dude to play with. Good luck in life and know you'll be missed from EvilSquad and your friends.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
I will miss ya Ben. You were always so chill and fun to play with. I'm glad you are happy with your life bro and that you are getting rid of this distraction so that you can focus on your life and on your girl :)

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
bye homie red. u are a very crazy dude always will be missed.but why am i not on the thread tho?? but bye homes take care. <3 <3

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
BENNN dude it was lit in pulse with omar, ryan, bobby, other ben, and the rest of redstone gang ;-; legit i'm so sad we never got to start redstone clan again. gl in real life, enjoy it c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci